Skyrim - no SSAO in cells without sky

fixing bugs
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim - no SSAO in cells without sky

I don't understand, what you guys trying to proove me? The simplest way to test for me is to skip sky drawing code and visualize ssao, it work as expected. How can i find it? Don't know any dependency from environment which may affect ssao, except fog properties (and that's not my problem).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris, it's ok to me. I tried 149, 153 no luck (ssao works for some interiors, for some doesnt). Maybe it's ati, maybe CoT,... never mind, if i find a solution i will post

I just registered to write on this topic. I have the same problem, no ssao in many interior cells. I was able to stand the problem... but today, I entered Heljarchen Hall, a place where the beautiful ssao was always present, and to my surprise, there was no ssao at all. I'ts getting worse 8(

Has anyone found a solution/workaround? could it be related to mods? to videocard drivers? I tried "ts" command but nothing changed.

Sorry to bump the thread, but I couldn't find any info on this matter anywhere else.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I still have no idea why this happen, never saw myself.

I just posted and ESP fix for this problem on the Nexus. I think it's an ATI thing because that's what I'm using.

Your uploaded fix works, but SSAO is only being applied indoors when I set EnableAmbientOcclusion to false