TES Skyrim 0.182

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.182

evok99
Which binaries used the "old" ssao? 0.119 and lower?
Don't remember, but probably 0.103 was the last old from Oblivion.

Bronze316
I see that SunIntensityNight and SunDesaturationNight are listed in the enbseries.ini
They are always there.

nKo
Is there a way to change ssao mixing type on the fly by the GUI or do we have to quit and reload skyrim each time ?
Only grayed variables (EnableSkyLighting f.e.) require restarting, all others can be changed without exiting the game, just save config by pressing a button and then press "backspace" key (by default in enbseries.ini) to reload config and shaders.
Can you also explain a bit the behaviour of new ssao mixing type like you did for the others ?
Sorry, it's too much to explain and nothing important. I have these data:

Code: Select all

color;//screen rendered image
texture;//textures only, without lighting or anything
lighting;//restored lighting from all types of lights * lightscolors
ambient;//color of ambient
output=texture*(lighting + ambient);
and mixing code is how ssao and ssil applied to that formula, for example
output=texture*(lighting + ambient*ssao + ssilcolor);

TAA ghosting is too high, i don't have so huge. And why black bars still buggy, don't know also. Are you sure their alpha set to 0 and all other image is 1?
TAA still act like motion blur when object are moving in screen space, but not on landscape when the camera is moving. Is it the normal behaviour ?
Yes, i don't have per object velocity.

--JawZ--
Strange, i did fixes to particle lights bug which you described, don't know why it appear again, gonna test it again. The squares when particles are set to non additive mode can't be fixed on my side, because it depends from texture and/or shader, this means that alpha of these particles is 1 for entire quad.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris;

Ok I will try and see if it's something on my end just in case.
I figured it was more the mesh or whatever it is that causes that particular problems fault, will have a look at fixing it if possible from my end. But it sounds that it's a job for Mindflux as he has far more experience with such file edits than I do.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sorry, it's my mistake, fixed.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris
Sometimes I find myself wishing you'd do something totally wrong or misplaced coz I'm tired to say : FANTASTIC !! :lol:
Now, this is really something, all those recent additions are really incredible and add SO much to the control you give us.
My DNI separated bloom shader works flawlessly, the ambients are great, and the Sun new parameters are priceless.
Giant steps you did in such a short time... amazing !
Thank you !! :D

The only thing I wish right now is a version that could satisfy yourself enough to keep it online, then I'd release an updated version of my preset :lol:
Just kidding... ;)
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*sensei*

I'm still testing this out, but for now I'll say this.

WOW BORIS WOW! :)

I'm still seeing a little bit of ghosting from the TAA, but I'm looking very hard for it. The quality is fantastic!

I'll report any other bugs as soon as I can, but I really want to take my time to make sure I don't miss anything.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry Boris, I'm going off topic......

****URGENT URGENT URGENT****

Sydney666 needs our HELP!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/articles/1293

PLEASE READ THIS

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Boris

A lot of people like SSAO from 0.119, but I'm not sure why. How does SSAO from 0.119 differ from the current versions?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

evok99
0.119 do not have per pixel normals, this have huge impact on ssao/ssil and it less visible when surface is flat and normal map also flat or not exist at all. Another thing is range fading factors, also important difference.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris
All I can say from my side is it took me sometime to get used to the new SSAO code since you introduced it, back when you switched to deffered.
But, REALLY, I wouldn't go back for anything in the world now.
The way I use it (average range to short range, balancing with SkyLighting for exteriors and ambients+shadows for interiors), it fits my needs to perfection and it's SO flexible and precise....
Now we have details enhancements AND geometry enhancements, and this is, to my eyes at least, perfect.
NO other AO algorythm I've been seeing in other games or via other methods is as complete and good as yours.
To me, it's one of the main strengths, if not the main, of ENBSeries.
I hope you don't go back with it.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

i can't use particle lights effects.
when I draw torch, particles's color changed to yellow for a flash, and it's changed to normal.

anything new for enbeffect or bloom? cuz I used old version of these.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Adaptation perhaps along with a high intensity or if it's caused by the same glitch I posted earlier.

And there has been no .fx code additions that would produce such an issue you are referring to, only thing that's been done to those files for awhile is adding Factor variables to be able to make commands for Day, Night, Exterior and Interior.