TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

@mindflux - can`t wait to get my dirty little hands on your config! :twisted:

Also -

----> this kid is about to be hit by puberty. Really, really, really hard. :lol:

Palderon

I just enjoyed the lakeside lightshow.

*master*

MacKom wrote:@mindflux - can`t wait to get my dirty little hands on your config! :twisted:

Also -

----> this kid is about to be hit by puberty. Really, really, really hard. :lol:
Is that detailed cities or Whiterun Trees? You're version of Whiterun looks awesome :)

Edit - however, it looks like the faces of your character has a texture filtering problem? Love the outfits however :lol: :lol:

Hey guys - I made my own shield :D Second re-texture that I've ever done (first is below this one).

Shield 2 Retex

Shield #1 Retex

Another also is that I think there is not enough examples of 'blue' places in the game and so I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite pics from the last few days.

ImageImage
Last edited by ColonialRaptor on 19 Feb 2012, 20:03, edited 1 time in total.

@ColonialRaptor- not speaking for MacKom, but that looks like Detailed Whiterun v1.03 on Steam Workshop:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... /?id=12129
I don't think its been posted on Nexus yet.

Just trying to help ;)

nu2skyrim wrote:@ColonialRaptor- not speaking for MacKom, but that looks like Detailed Whiterun v1.03 on Steam Workshop:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... /?id=12129
I don't think its been posted on Nexus yet.

Just trying to help ;)
Thanks man :D

Wow... beautiful! A bit over-kill, and unfortunately I'm trying to avoid Steam Workshop at the moment... but even still. What a beautiful re-creation of Whiterun. Wow.

*master*

A couple of shots I really liked... still using fedorrrz's because it's damn good.

*master*

All in a day's work...

Hi, is there a way to improve the camera precision while we are in "tfc 1" mode? When I'm using "tfc 1" to take screenshots, the movements are like snaped to an invisible grid so I can move only with little "jumps". It's so annoying and imprecise.

Another question, I'm using ENB 105, and I'm very happy with it, I get almost 180-200% of performance. I love DoF that you all seems to have. Where is the trick? I don't speak about the "tab trick" but real dynamic DoF