TES Skyrim 0.182

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim 0.182

Hi Boris, I have a problem launching skyrim with the wrapper version 182. The screen resolution changes then skyrim crashes. 178 and before work no problem. Is there some way I can provide more debug info? I'm not running any overlays and this only happens with v182.

dxdiag here: pastebin (dot) com/H58QKyXA

(I can't post links as a new user, sorry!)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

omuerteSA
Hi. Have you tried with my default config and files, are they work? I did changes only to shaders, so the issue can be only with drivers (yeah, DigitalPrinceX gonna cry as he seems fan of ATI). Try out AOType=0,1, and different mixing modes too, may be only one of them won't compile.

ENBSeries wrote:omuerteSA
Hi. Have you tried with my default config and files, are they work? I did changes only to shaders, so the issue can be only with drivers (yeah, DigitalPrinceX gonna cry as he seems fan of ATI). Try out AOType=0,1, and different mixing modes too, may be only one of them won't compile.
Boris why do you "attack" people like this? I came across countless post like this and I don't see the point in talking to or about people in such a way. It creates an atmosphere on this forum that make me not want to post here and I lose the interest to stay involved :(

And on a side note, your experience may be very different with certain brands of hardware manufacturers the other peoples experiences.. just saying. I'll just shut up now (out of fear to be removed/ banned etc.)

*master*

Boris

My adaptation parameters don't work anymore (i don't know ehen this is happened but just noticed today). enbseries, enbeffect post process adaptation both don't work.

Problem Fixed. Ignore this.
Last edited by Tansarville on 28 Jun 2013, 13:09, edited 1 time in total.

*sensei*

boris
There is nothing to cry.
I am a gamer, not a programmer. I keep my shit properly checked for compatibility all the time in a way that lets me play all games. And if i want to add mod, i make sure to read the instructions and check known issues.

Yes i am ATI fan, i hate nvidia, i have my reasons. Has it stopped me playing games? Do i have driver problems using ENB like other nvidia users? No !
Because i know how keep my stuff working the way i want.

I accept risks and do not get angry if fails, i just try again in a different method. How many times have you seen me actually complain about ENB not working on my setup? Almost never i think. Because i do not just copy+paste presets, i actually follow proper methods when adding them, and also go in ini and re-check. So it works for me every time. That is the difference between me and majority of other ENB users.
Dont blame yourself, or AMD/nvidia because of players failing to use them properly.

I will repeat, i am a gamer, not programmer. My perspective will always be different from you.
No disrespect intended. Just my perspective.

Edit :

omurteSA
Your driver is old, 12.xx something, does not support 7900 series. Latest official stable driver is 13.4 and for 7900 series it is recommended. Update to it then report if more problem.
Sound :: Creative X-Fi Titanium

*master*

Boris

Is it possible to add Sun Corona Intensity/Curve - Sunrise/Sunset parameters ?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Rem_NL
It's the place of more freedom than other forums, to get ban here from me isn't simple task. Everyone have opinion and can freely say it, mine forum doesn't mean that only i can. From now i will act very rude regarding amd/ati videocards because of behavior of this shitty vendor. Don't like what i'm saying - sayonara, i can't shut up when i see lie, it's against my principles. Closer to the topic of amd/ati hardware, i have much bigger experience than any user here, because of bug reports and my former jobs as 3d programmer, ati starting from radeon 1xxx is the pain in the ass for developers, not just because of driver bugs, but also because of differences in computations, some shaders looks buggy unless you know ati specific issues (first version of skyrim patches had dots on screen, don't you remember?).

DigitalPrinceX
I had radeon 9500 pro and for testing purposes used radeon 2400 and 6450. All them worked fine, but only when i by trial and errors found stable driver versions and configured everything in catalyst control center. Also i haven't played games on last two cards, so compability issues not in count. So with such good experience i complaining just to make noise? Or do you think i'm so happy to had many nvidia cards dead? Fortunately new radeon have same problems too because of overclocking, too many comments in every shop about rma, so both vendors now equal by history of shit they did to users.

Tansarville
I want to remove sun corona at all, it's buggy thing.

@ENBSeries

can you create shadow for distant object exactly mountain?
if you can it'll be perfect..

*sensei*

Boris
Yes it is a known thing that both AMD and nvidia have put users through mountains of shit.
On top of that microsoft is another pain. ( they just announced dx11.2 for windows 8.1 exclusive. F**K. I dont understand much but it looked worthless )

It is very frustrating to find something good in this world. What else to do. Only few people cannot change the way these companies work. All they really care is $$
I read a book and i liked a line - "They dont sell us what we need. They sell us Fear. The fear of not having their product"

So in the end one has to find a middle point of this shit ocean and live on it.
Sound :: Creative X-Fi Titanium

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

superl3
I thought about distant detailed shadows, but they have bug on side of screen which i don't want to fix at cost of performance. Standart shadow maps have very low performance in this game and more than that, make such shadows in the mod means very low framerate, because of data i have to work with. Only for certain types of objects which aren't many on screen - no problem, but not sure if such objects can be separated so easily. I can do this for characters or grass with trees, but these objects have too many copies on screen, so performance is awful. How to detect mountains, don't know yet, but because of lods i'm sure it's hard and buggy, shadow may dissapear. Will see...