TES Skyrim 0.182

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim 0.182

Hey Boris, just wanted to reply that my problem was an ATI driver issue. Driver version 12.104 (Catalyst 13.4) fixed everything, apparently driver 12.102.xxx is buggy in some way and causes newer ENB versions to crash on startup.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks, i'll try to not forget for other users.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris
Out of curiosity, how many passes can I set in the enbsunsprite.fx ?
I went up to 7 passes right now with no problems, for having MORE lenzes :D and it works like a charm.
How many can I go up to ?
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

ENBSeries wrote:Rem_NL
It's the place of more freedom than other forums, to get ban here from me isn't simple task. Everyone have opinion and can freely say it, mine forum doesn't mean that only i can. From now i will act very rude regarding amd/ati videocards because of behavior of this shitty vendor. Don't like what i'm saying - sayonara, i can't shut up when i see lie, it's against my principles. Closer to the topic of amd/ati hardware, i have much bigger experience than any user here, because of bug reports and my former jobs as 3d programmer, ati starting from radeon 1xxx is the pain in the ass for developers, not just because of driver bugs, but also because of differences in computations, some shaders looks buggy unless you know ati specific issues (first version of skyrim patches had dots on screen, don't you remember?).
I was not playing skyrim on Pc when it came out. That was one of the main reasons (and why I discovered ENB in the first place) to quit console gaming. I "played" it on PS3 then bought a PC because I got sick and tired of the crap that is involved on these things. I wanted to play Skyrim the way I like it to be. So I don't know of any bugs that came with the PC versions. And I love what you have done for skyrim for other people, I have expressed this many times, but I cannot stand the way you talk to people sometimes. You come across like someone that is so frustrated or even burnt out sometimes, and I don't like to see this in some one that I respect. If you think that is a normal way of communicating, so be it but then I definitely won't stick around. And to be clear I am not asking you to shut up or to not be upset if someone is telling a lie. So go ahead and act very rude regarding a certain brand of hardware manufacturer, I personally don't care that much about that, but I doubt it is the right approach to get what you would want.
It was fun people and I still very much like what you have done for the community, but I am out of here, and won't pollute this topic any further.

edit: after searching the faq I and user control panel I could not find a way to delete my profile so can one of the admins please do it for me tnx.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Rem_NL wrote: It was fun people and I still very much like what you have done for the community, but I am out of here, and won't pollute this topic any further.

edit: after searching the faq I and user control panel I could not find a way to delete my profile so can one of the admins please do it for me tnx.
:?
Frankly, it's a pity you're reacting this way, IMHO.
Everyone out there has a different approach to people as well as a different language, along different habits.
In my opinion, Boris has always been straight, sometimes a bit rude, but not disrespectfull at all.
It's rather sad to lose a contributor as you are for such reasons. Please re-consider and PEACE ! ;)
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*sensei*

I think Boris' approach to communicating in this forum is great; straightforward, no crap involved, he tells you what he thinks without unnecessary niceties.
If you ask him something he takes the time to answer and if you're too lazy to read he's going to give you a verbal beating, or simply ignores you.

He never acts in a unreasonable way.. and personally I can understand his hatred against AMD/ATI a hundred percent.
Jesus Christ I've never had so much problems like back then when I had a X1900XT.. the drivers were terrible and unreliable, Windows that is, and under Linux they took their due time publishing at least something marginally useful so one could use a desktop environment. And then, a few years later when the card was already failing because of bad solder, they stopped driver support completely.

I was furious and have been on Nvidia ever since.. just look at the time ATI takes to publish drivers to get a new game working.
Better pump some money into advertising (Jesus Christ, that "the fixer" video was terrible) and put your name on some games instead of improving your architecture and ecosystem.. it's been some time since they made something relevant.

/rant over

(Ah yeah and like Oyama said language barriers may play a part in this too.. from what I've gathered there's not a majority here who's from an English speaking country, so expect some expressions to be a bit wonky and don't immediatly get out the hay forks.)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kaffeekranz wrote:language barriers may play a part in this too.. from what I've gathered there's not a majority here who's from an English speaking country, so expect some expressions to be a bit wonky and don't immediatly get out the hay forks.)
Absolutely.
I'm french myself, I'm 44, and I'm proud to say I'm mastering my native language... but not english at all.
Nuances ? Niceties ? I'm unable even to involve such things in english. I try my best, but most of times I'll go for 100% when it deserves 50% only, *sense* wise.
This might explain a great part of that, for sure.
Bah, let's stop with the off-topic, and once again.... PEACE !!!! :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oyama
Amount of passes under single technique is not limited, at least never saw any information about limits.

Language barriers not exist from my side, i'm saying what i'm thinking. If somebody is slave of himself/herself and prefer to live in lie keeping knife behind their back, then we can't talk. I saw about 4 users here which also thought offended without reason, just because they want to think so. Why should i apology, encourage and give candy to them? "Boris don't like my god, he's bad guy, i won't use his mod, gonna cry till i die".

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBSeries wrote:Oyama
Amount of passes under single technique is not limited, at least never saw any information about limits.
Indeed. ;)
Already added a bunch of passes, as well as a global multiplier for lenz size, and one multiplier per pass for scale, allowing to inc/dec each size independantly.
That enbsunsprite.fx hasn't been worked enough IMHO, great things to do with this.

Are there any things fixed/improved not related to enb graphics enhancements? I.e. is there any benefit from using enb while disabling all effects?