ENB SKYRIM SUN BUG

fixing bugs
  • Author

Re: ENB SKYRIM SUN BUG

bfloatingpointtarget=1?

You mean this right? bFloatPointRenderTarget=1

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yes, and make sure it's under [Display].

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Do you have any other issues with effects like DOF or SSAO? Because if sun rays act like on screenshot, then depth is not captured or incorrect somehow, so those effects will not work right too.

ENBSeries wrote:Do you have any other issues with effects like DOF or SSAO? Because if sun rays act like on screenshot, then depth is not captured or incorrect somehow, so those effects will not work right too.
No, no problems with DoF or SSAO, except sometimes it hurts my eyes and head....which is normal. I've tried everything, I'm gonna try what I was talking about earlier now since I just got home from work. I'll let you know.

EDIT: I deleted the ini files in my documents and in the skyrim root, but only the skyrim root ini came back after verifying cache with steam...what's with that?

EDIT again: Wow for some reason I have 2 my documents folders cuz I have 2 ssd's, and there is a skyrim folder in each one....so ya I found the fix, I've been editing the wrong file in the wrong folder, thanks for all the help and the patience it is now working.

Hi, I'm now having this problem too. I have been using enb for months with no problems but lately the sun glare shows through building and other objects like in the posted screenshot on the last page. I have all the correct settings etc and I'm using the latest Nvidia drivers, could this be the problem?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It's bad drivers.

Ok, thanks :) will there be a fix or do we just wait for better drivers?

Version 314.22 works

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Cougar88889
With my hardware i can't make workarounds for bad drivers, they not differ for my videocard and all works fine visually (but bsods with new drivers).

I am also having the sun issue, if i switch off SunRays then the issue goes away. I have a 780 so can only roll back drivers to the 320 versions. Another issue i am having is shading seems to show through walls and floors when inside. Its like i can see the rest of the dungeon or building through the walls and floors....... I cant seem to change this issue..... also 'this may sound weird' i get a sort of shading box effect that centers on the screen at night outside. Almost like a boxes giving a tunnel affect towards the center of the screen.