post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

del

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher
take it easy dude! its not like everyone has seen breast or penises before, young or old for that matters. go nudies in public is not on, so as this forum, which i have had believed. the Man said otherwise... phew :P

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

del

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

A separate gallery would be a good idea actually. That way if people don't want to see it they don't have to enter it. Put a massive disclaimer on it also just to be clear.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

Yes, please make a new thread for all that character spamming. I don't want to offend anyone but this thread has really become one huge fest of naked and semi-naked women. I want to see what ENB can do, not what ridiculous body and armor mods you have installed. I want to see terrain, lighting, that sort of thing, not some preposterously huge tits on underage looking girls wearing incredibly lore-unfriendly armor with little or no artistic value.

I agree with qwerty11. I check this thread on a near daily basis because I really enjoy seeing what can be done with ENB and some of you guys are incredibly skilled at creating fantastic presets, but this thread has become 95% close ups of characters and it's grown tiresome. It also sorta feels like it defeats the point of this thread. I want to see more shots of the world of Skyrim enhanced by ENB, not characters. I'm all in favor of a separate character gallery thread.

*sensei*

You all know my opinion.
I'm all for it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

deadense wrote:I want to see more shots of the world of Skyrim enhanced by ENB, not characters. I'm all in favor of a separate character gallery thread.
I'm in disagreement of this particular suggestion, mainly because it's good to see how different ENB lighting effects affect how characters look as well. While it may not be something you look for, some of us do also look for it. Also how do you define a character shot? Any image with a character in it? Some pretty awesome action shots have characters featured, should they be excluded too?

In agreement about a separate section for nudes, though, or just get rid of them altogether.

It would be kind of silly to further separate the thread by three separate galleries. In that respect we'd probably want an entire new forum area opened up just for Skyrim and it's various sub sections that would eventually unfold because X member may not like a particular theme.

TLDR: Characters and World are good in one thread, Nudes should be separated. In my opinion.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

So i just need to make gallery for all games, but adult. Damn, i need to find the way to foolish google as it not allow even link to be provided to such gallery, damn hypocritical.

*sensei*

Unreal Warfare wrote: I'm in disagreement of this particular suggestion, mainly because it's good to see how different ENB lighting effects affect how characters look as well. While it may not be something you look for, some of us do also look for it. Also how do you define a character shot? Any image with a character in it? Some pretty awesome action shots have characters featured, should they be excluded too?
Do we need hundreds of full frontal face shots of the exact same character?
It's just getting tedious having to jump over those all the time..

I'd like to keep this thread mixed, but maybe some people need a separate 'woah look at my character's development'-thread, the focus of this thread being on.. the graphics and not, and I'm sorry to say this, one person's virtual girlfriend.