TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

kalicola wrote:fedorrrz: That first forrest screenshot just became my new wallpaper, thanks! Looks amazing! What preset did you use?

I think everybody should just type in a link to the preset they are using in their Signature, so we don't have to ask all the time :)

Oh, and how are you getting fog when using AO? My AO is always overwriting the fog, no matter what number I type in the AO fog distance parameter..

---
Nice idea, would be much apprechiated for those like me, lurking here trying to emulate some of these amazing images....and any major mods that helped too would be good...only if anyone wants?

*master*

kalicola wrote:fedorrrz: That first forrest screenshot just became my new wallpaper, thanks! Looks amazing! What preset did you use?

I think everybody should just type in a link to the preset they are using in their Signature, so we don't have to ask all the time :)

Oh, and how are you getting fog when using AO? My AO is always overwriting the fog, no matter what number I type in the AO fog distance parameter..

---
http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewt ... f=11&t=410 for these 5 screens (fedorrrz_HD6 ENB.rar) with UseOriginalPostProcessing=false
I'm using nvidia AO because it's not so bad with fog and grass as ENB AO.
Attachments
Big one )
Big one )

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

A few from my latest Pure ENB release (103j):

*master*

fedorrrz wrote:Image
What snow textures are you using? I don't think my snow looks like that. My snow is kinda... meh.

*master*

These screens are from my very first tweaked Techuser's v2.0 preset. I like it a lot and still messing with it. The goal was to reduce the number of white mist, without losing smooth connection with water.. also some minor changes. So they are kinda random - just running around with fov 120 and watching how it works )

*master*

jim2point0 wrote:What snow textures are you using? I don't think my snow looks like that. My snow is kinda... meh.
Hmmmm... HD textures pack from Bethesda.
Last edited by fedorrrz on 23 Feb 2012, 01:50, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Looks really good, fedorrrz!

nice tweaks to techs 2.0 there fedorzzzz.

the colours look really crisp without being overdone. Are you thinking about handing it out when you finish tweaking?

the time you guys must sink into tweaking these things is amazing, thank you!

Hey folks,

fedorrrz: thank you friend. like your pics! very cinematic feeling and light! good expression in the close ups.
Pmind: aka Dungeon Master! your pics have a strong concentration on atmosphere. especially the dragonpriest ones on 127. Like it.
Cougar88889: pics on 128. like the expression of your Artus/Jesus Character.
far327: hey man, your chick is really nice. especially from behind ;) can you send me her nr. ehh i mean wich mods are visible:)
gionight: thank you for response my requesting. I was really happy last night. and thanks for compliment also. Now i will have much more fun taking screens.
You are a really talented person my friend, with an good eye for lighting. im amazed of your skills.
I tried last night your settings with my ATI! card. and i started the game. but it crashed to desktop. then i reduced the ssao. it. doesn`t works.
after the frustation i try to delete the d3d91 dll file. is this for FXAA? dont know what for? but after this it works. but not perfect. can you give some advise?
But it looks heavenly compared with my old settings. its a totally another game.

here are the prey of last night (reduced SSAO, deleted dll? file, no AA)

By firtiko at 2012-02-22
By firtiko at 2012-02-22
By firtiko at 2012-02-22
By firtiko at 2012-02-22
By firtiko at 2012-02-22
By firtiko at 2012-02-22
By firtiko at 2012-02-22
By firtiko at 2012-02-22
By firtiko at 2012-02-22
By firtiko at 2012-02-22

*master*

mindflux: ;)
dorianGREY326: sure, but some later.

Tested it in the rain - nothing seems broken for now.

some weird tint, but it's partly about palette and steam screenshots

Also made a new character inspired by one screenshot I've seen on nexus
isn't she adorable in this ridiculously big imperial helmet ))