TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

kalicola wrote:All of you who are also using the realistic lighting mod. What do you think of it? Is it even usefull when we have enb? don't they do the same thing? I'm a bit confused here and don't know if I should install it or not. What do you guys think?
It's good for balancing out stuff that you can't quite nail with ENB.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

few pics with my cfg.

kalicola wrote:All of you who are also using the realistic lighting mod. What do you think of it? Is it even usefull when we have enb? don't they do the same thing? I'm a bit confused here and don't know if I should install it or not. What do you guys think?
My screenshots about 20 pages back now or so lol were all using realistic lighting mod along with a tweaked version of enb, my only problem when using any config was having to drastically lower the brightness during the day in the enbseries.ini i like it tho, makes indoors perfect in my opinion as some configs have problems getting the outside perfect whilst struggling to get indoors looking good or vice versa.

*master*

superl3: Really like the looks of your fire. Does it affect the water foam?
All these reflections achieved by raising the Specular-something-something parameters or some other way?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

RL modifies the vanilla game's lighting and postprocessing, so in a way it does the same thing (it changes lighting and effects based on imagespaces). It still retains the quality of vanilla's lighting and postprocessing though, which is good for making a nicer looking vanilla game but it doesn't compare to ENB for me anyway.

Using them both is a little tricky as some of the changes RL makes will have no effect when using ENB depending on the config you're using. RL modifiers like brightness or contrast for example won't do anything for a straight ENB config as those are postprocess modifiers and the latter replaces vanilla's postprocessing entirely. From my brief time playing around with that mod and some imagespace editing in the CK only the values related to direct sunlight and the sky have any affect at all on a straight ENB config. It may be work better for the hybrid "vanilla +" profiles though.
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*master*

Ok, snow time! Also waterscape/horison and some sunset.

Attachments
big one
big one

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I realize I'm probably the last to find out about the TERA collection. I think I remember many other people taking screenshots with those models. Nothing special, just happy to have found them.

*master*

superl3 -- great looking shots! Really good sense of contrast between darker areas and brighter ones. Nice balance and sense of realism ...

Can we try your set?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Finally got this config where I want it. Got night water under control without screwing up daytime or fire.

Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

fedorrrz wrote:superl3: Really like the looks of your fire. Does it affect the water foam?
All these reflections achieved by raising the Specular-something-something parameters or some other way?
I don't know what 'water foam' mean..
it's just a kind of destruction spell named 'flame'.

and yes, I raise Specular-something value.