TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

It has todo with immersion you cant immerse the player with NPCs that are uncanny valley wise unbelieveable especialy in times of VR it's not sufficient anymore.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*sensei*

And here comes the CryEngine and says "It's all about graphics".

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Xilandro wrote:And here comes the CryEngine and says "It's all about graphics".
Sure but you cant create believeable character in Realtime in under 5 minutes if you have the right Workflow, and a modder surely can't get a 3d scanner so easily in it's possesion ;)

It's about cleverly using what you have been given for free, and explore it's possibilities, above even those that the implementors have even thought because mostly of being under a time constraint situation ;)
Last edited by CruNcher on 24 Jul 2013, 13:19, edited 2 times in total.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*sensei*

Isn't there a simple solution to all this philosophical thinking? This might be the one: just enjoy what you make and leave others to their devices.

Flickr
Twitter

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ZeroKing wrote:Isn't there a simple solution to all this philosophical thinking? This might be the one: just enjoy what you make and leave others to their devices.
I swear you're one of the very few people on this site with a degree of common sense. I wish more people would follow your example, might actually be a better place to visit.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

babies crying so i got to play nice :D
Last edited by charlievoviii on 24 Jul 2013, 13:29, edited 1 time in total.

*sensei*

@ charlievoviii
At first it was tolerable, now you're throwing accusations everywhere and making no sense (AMD has nothing to do with this at all). Calm down, take a deep breathe and chill out. Really.

UW agreed with me, not going against me. Accusing him of something he didn't reason or do is stupid.

Flickr
Twitter

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ZeroKing wrote:@ charlievoviii
At first it was tolerable, now you're throwing accusations everywhere and making no sense. Calm down, take a deep breathe and chill out. Really. UW agreed with me, not going against me. Accusing him of something he didn't reason or do is stupid.
sure I will play nice. :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

charlievoviii wrote:babies crying so i got to play nice :D
Good manners and respect for others don't cost you anything.

Seems they are free why don't you use them? You can have a free opinion without being a dick. :roll:
Last edited by Unreal Warfare on 24 Jul 2013, 13:33, edited 1 time in total.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Unreal Warfare wrote:
charlievoviii wrote:babies crying so i got to play nice :D
Good manners and respect for others don't cost you anything.

Seems they are free why don't you use them? :roll:

i only use it to people who deserve it. I dont throw respects out like some people sucking dicks ;)

BTW does your ENb work with Climate of Tamriel ?