TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

If people can't stand CruNcher's pictures (or someone else) there is an easy way to make him disappear for you alone by using the ignore function that can be found here;

Control Panel > Options > Friends & Foes > Manage Foes > Enter name of user in the box right next to "Add new foes:"

It's getting really tiresome that users starts up these discussion, especially once they've said that they were done with it. So please for everyone's sake that just want to come here and look at the pretty pictures other users submit, Stop!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ-- wrote:If people can't stand CruNcher's pictures (or someone else) there is an easy way to make him disappear for you alone by using the ignore function that can be found here;

Control Panel > Options > Friends & Foes > Manage Foes > Enter name of user in the box right next to "Add new foes:"

It's getting really tiresome that users starts up these discussion, especially once they've said that they were done with it. So please for everyone's sake that just want to come here and look at the pretty pictures other users submit, Stop!
thanks for the info. Didn't know you can do that. If a person didn't want an opinion than should of never post it up. The reason why people post stuffs is to get an expression, and hope for a positive or complimenting words. Just because the just because the expression/opinion you see is not to your liking doesn't make the other person dissing or attacking. If you can't handle criticism than don't put yourself in that situation.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

mindless bashing is something else then criticism my friend, and it shows your age, like your other behavior shows it exactly as well ;)
Last edited by CruNcher on 25 Jul 2013, 12:30, edited 1 time in total.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

Here's some more screenshots. Mostly with E Enb, and a few with K

*sensei*

@ NotDeadYet
Good stuff, especially the first shot ;) ;)

@ CruNcher
Just add the undesired people to your ignore list. Don't waste time on trivial matters like this, and go back to uploading your screenshots.

Flickr
Twitter

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher wrote:mindless bashing is something else then criticism my friend, and it shows your age
oh snap we got a Yoda teaching philosophy in the house.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

NotDeadYet;

The 3rd shoot had some awesome lighting in it, the fire, dragon absorb effect, rain. Beautiful :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

NotDeadYet wrote:Here's some more screenshots. Mostly with E Enb, and a few with K
Your night shots are really nice. Awesome work.

Video featuring tweaked Project ENB Cinematic version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkVbk0kxvds

Enjoy!

Big thanks to all the SKyrim modders and tweakers. My game looks amazing.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

arnoldvsthegooch wrote:Video featuring tweaked Project ENB Cinematic version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkVbk0kxvds

Enjoy!

Big thanks to all the SKyrim modders and tweakers. My game looks amazing.
take some screenshots, not video lol