TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

Firtiko wrote: Image
By firtiko at 2012-02-27
Is this ENB? If so, I'd love to know what config you used. That screenshot (and the rest of the set) is absolutely stunning.

Been playing around with fedorrrz's config. I think snowy areas using that config more than any other.

Used PMind's for the first time today and I've taken some of the most realistic screenshots in skyrim EVER with it.

Dungeons are a bit dark though. I could barely see in this place:

This shot looked so good that when I saw this dead fox washed up onto this rock by the river... I actually felt bad for it.

I apologize for the large images. I'll have to create a batch that resizes smaller than 1600x900.

*master*

Far327: Amazing sunset 8-) so so cool

Kalicola: looking really good mate :D looking forward to trying it out.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

warm autumn

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Unreal Warfare - Stunning night shot! WOW! Never seen the sky that color

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

far327 wrote:@Unreal Warfare - Stunning night shot! WOW! Never seen the sky that color
Thankyou.

I reverted back to an old configuration I had configured which was a bit more dreamy and fantasy looking. I just didn't think my newer one was as good and couldn't be bothered with tweaking it over and over. Just want to play for a bit now. Shit, I'm level 20 nearly and have only just done my first quest with Delphine, too much messing around with ENB's and FXAA's, lol.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@far327 These shots are stereographic projections of 360 degree panorama's, which you get by stitching together about 30 or more high resolution screenshots. I've not come up with this idea, as it is done often in photography. Skyrim's engine lends itself really well to these shots and with ENB you can get stunning results (at least I think so). I've only just started doing these things, but I enjoy them immensely. People in the Nexus images forums seem to not like them that much. Maybe I should put an almost naked girl in one of them...

Here's another one (Trillville, I love you!):

"COASTAL PLANET"

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*sensei*

Wow, are those planet pics hard to make? Crazy nexus'ers, I think those pics are awesome!!

Actually played a bit in 1680x1050 and I even enjoyed myself :)

I'm actually really starting to enjoy using the Realistic Lighting mod thanks to psychosteve's config. The dungeons are a whole new experience and the mod can even provide amazing clear days like so...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Once you get the hang of it, these pictures aren't that hard to make. They just take careful planning and execution. All kinds of things can go wrong and it's easy to end up with an ugly and overly distorted image. They are also fantastically big. Mostly over 10000 pixels square. So you don't have to worry about aliasing.

"PLANET WINTERHOLD"

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*sensei*

Wowee! That is amazing!!