TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

del
Last edited by charlievoviii on 28 Jul 2013, 21:48, edited 1 time in total.

Shots from an ENB I just released.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/39033//?

What do you guys think?

*sensei*

Tercerobootleg>>
Congrats with releasing your preset.
Nice shots also. Interiors looks nice and natural. Little bit too bright for my taste, but i just like black nights, superdark interiors to force me use torches, candlelight spell, etc) So it's just me)
Also exterior shot in Whiterun looks good. You should post more scenery imo) Keep up the good work.

del
Last edited by bf3rocks on 28 Jul 2013, 20:32, edited 1 time in total.

The nights are actually pretty dark. I set it up so that there's still some very subtle light at night, but you'll need a torch if you really want to see. I didn't post any of the deep night shots because there's not too much to look at in them, but here you go:

I tried to make it bright enough to still be playable, but dark enough to make you want a torch in your hands. Interior cells are a bit brighter because there are some that get downright black without some light there. You'll still want a torch in most dungeons, though. It gets really dark in the more dimly lit ones.

Tercerobootleg wrote:The nights are actually pretty dark. I set it up so that there's still some very subtle light at night, but you'll need a torch if you really want to see. I didn't post any of the deep night shots because there's not too much to look at in them, but here you go:

I tried to make it bright enough to still be playable, but dark enough to make you want a torch in your hands. Interior cells are a bit brighter because there are some that get downright black without some light there. You'll still want a torch in most dungeons, though. It gets really dark in the more dimly lit ones.
congrats on your first ENB mod. I personally like dark nights, it's more immerse/real.

*sensei*

Here's a couple shots for charlievoviii, Xilandro and bf3rocks :lol:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

so many virgins getting sexually frustrated.
Last edited by charlievoviii on 28 Jul 2013, 21:40, edited 2 times in total.

*sensei*

Сексуальная озабоченность, что это такое и как это понимать - можно почитать по следующей ссылке и больше не писать чушь по незнанию.
http://www.megamedportal.ru/article/sek ... nnost.html

symphonicjohn>> dat ass =3

*sensei*

Kris†a™>>>
Интерьеры мне не нравятся. Графона не увидел. Попробуй K ENB или Opethfeldt6