TES Skyrim 0.196

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim 0.196

Annotations works fine.

I modified K ENB Extensive DOF code and exposed MaxDepthOfFieldQuality parameter. Now it is possible to change DOF quality via GUI.
If I have an access to the shader constant which says how far is the current FPS from DesiredFPS, I can change DOF on the fly.
Of course current DOF code doesn't provide continuous quality factor, so the change of the quality would be a bit jerky.
Maybe next weekend I will try to change sampling method.

Oyama,
As I stated in other topic... I also modified your enbeffectprepass.fx so that the number of taps taken in DOF code depends on discRadius variable. It uses dynamic branching, so if most pixels are in focus you get huge speed gain (and this is the most frequent scenario).

If you or Boris want to take a look at my code, PM me or something. I just changed a couple of lines.
I am not sure if I can post links here.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Tonaran wrote:Real time editing is really amazing!
Boris, is it possible to group parameters, like in main gui (like Bloom, Environment, for example)?
It's the future you don't even need to enter the level editor anymore you just change it inside the Game running in the Engine @ least the overall look and lighting, you could even mix that with presets based on emiter in the world that you place real ime, even enb just scratches the surface inside a very buggy engine also ;)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*master*

Hi there! I ve got a problem with the 196 ENB Version. Everything seems to be brighter than with 195 Version. I m using the Unreal Cinema ENB. Does anyone has same issue?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Palette not working in it. Try 0.197

*sensei*

ENBSeries wrote:insomnia_jt
I don't know anything about those bugs and why they appear, try to find yourself which parameter "turn them on" (i don't know where is that dragonborn, only have dlc installed, to tell the truth i don't understand at all how dlc system work, in old times of addons...).
It is the AOMixingType that's causing the bug. Setting a value of 0 to 3 fixes the bug. 4 to 7 is causing the bug.
Thanks!

If you want to reach Forgotten Vale (Dawnguard DLC) or Solstheim (Dragonborn DLC) here's a save on my test character.
http://www.mediafire.com/?lwa7hkij2x5rz53

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sorry, but if it's AOMixingType, then i can't help, because it's not bug.