TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Very tranquil and colourful shots hinti21! My next one is not that full of colour :(

"DRAGON PLANET"
Last edited by midhras on 29 Feb 2012, 19:36, edited 1 time in total.

More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*master*

Really love that first shot, hinti21. Where on Skyrim was that taken? Looks gorgeous.

I've been tweaking Unreal's settings to try and get a nice outdoor\indoor balance. I'm finding that I dislike the fact that indoors are the same as nights, so making dungeons darker also means making outdoors darker. But I really, really love these shots. Thanks Unreal!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

When did Unreal upload his settings? I don't think I saw a link posted. His config is pretty awesome looking from his past screenshots.
Last edited by Unreal Warfare on 28 Feb 2012, 17:54, edited 1 time in total.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Stunning shots, jim2point0, that last one especially. Good eye.

*master*

Awesome skyrimshots you people :!:
Beelzeboss wrote:I check back here everyday for updates from you, Opethfeldt. These shots are really super.
still tweaking

he deserve it

*master*

Unreal Warfare wrote:When did Unreal upload his settings? I don't think I saw a link posted. His config is pretty awesome looking from his past screenshots.
I forgot that there are 2 "unreal's" here. I was actually talking about YOUR settings, Unreal Warfare :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

jim2point0 wrote:
Unreal Warfare wrote:When did Unreal upload his settings? I don't think I saw a link posted. His config is pretty awesome looking from his past screenshots.
I forgot that there are 2 "unreal's" here. I was actually talking about YOUR settings, Unreal Warfare :)
Ooooh... Think I need to change my username to avoid confusion, lol. Just call me UW it's easier and what most people on other forums call me when I use that username.

Well... nice to see someone making it look good, haha.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

jim2point0 wrote:Really love that first shot, hinti21. Where on Skyrim was that taken? Looks gorgeous.
Somewhere southwest of the lake with the lady-stone in the middle..don't know exactly, was just walking through the woods and taking shots :)