TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@jim2point0 - I'm really liking your screenshots. I would LOVE to try out your config. Have you uploaded it or plan to?

@thrillville - I also really like you shots as well. Again, are you planning on sharing your config if you haven't already?

Started playing around with Superl3's config. Really great stuff!! My favorite DOF so far. I had to change the fneardistance to 10 though so that my characters face doesn't blur at the showracemenu. Had to do the same for Matso's DOF too. If you guys haven't tried it yet, adding "fneardistance=" to the skyrim.ini [Display] category can do wonders for DOF.

fedorrrz wrote:Some pure test shots ahead, so...

@Muppetpuppet: You have done some really nice jungle atmosphere dungeon. It still buggy, but you are on a right way. Also it crashes every time when I toggle a free camera (after 10 seconds or so) and near smelter, so this is only shots I made without crash/restart (but I honestly made my way through it). My current settings a way too dark for it, so not an option I think.
wow ther's just to much greatness in the recent batch of shots everyone's posting.
I think it crashes near the smelter because you'r in the center of 3 shadow lights and one regular omni, its not really good practice to have so many shadowed lights near each other, but damn it looks so good ;) and yes mostly now i just bugfix the mod. its unending. its also so hard to figure out if its a bethesda bug or my own, so yeh I found out why there are so few good new locations in the mod lists, its fucking insanely lots of work;) Bethesda haven't even provided tools to export stuff from 3Dsmax with collision data, go figure.

anyway i picked to keep with clenb for the trailer. its definatly not perfect (made in my lunchbreak so its definatly a quicky)here's the result http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G97TwqKKlUk&hd=1

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@midhras - Your screen postings are truly amazing! I have some great wallpapers now thanks to you! Guys, go see the 2000x2000 resolution shots on the Flikr account. The ones posted here don't do them justice.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@far327: Thanks man. One of them even made it on Top Images on the Nexus just now. That's never happened. But your compliments mean a lot to me, as I'm still in awe of almost everything I see here. Why I've could have only discovered this thread just recently is a frustration to me still.

Oh and if you click my images, you automagically are transported to my Flickr account. And those 2000x2000 shots are nothing. I have the originals in 5000x5000+ format, and some even in 10.000x10.000+ Oo
This next one isn't done with Trillville's ENB, but with PMind's fantastic configuration (I still love yours to death, T. - no worries!). I may have to shut off the DoF though; it's hard not to get unmatched areas of DoF in the cobbled final piece.

"THE GREAT PORCH"

More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*master*

Anyone know why ENB disables some of these lights? Makes some interiors darker than they need to be.

Vanilla (ENB disabled)

ENB

Far fewer shadows being cast by the light at the top in the ENB version.
far327 wrote:@jim2point0 - I'm really liking your screenshots. I would LOVE to try out your config. Have you uploaded it or plan to?
Have not uploaded as I'm trying to fix several things and I lack the know-how to do so :P

yo, midhras, I think some of your planet-like pictures are suberb, especially the lighting part, but I think some would come out much better if they were normal, not wrapped around like a planet. Plus, a whole lot of detail and fidelity gets lost that way. again, no offense, your preset seems to be one of the best seen here, but I would prefer normal pics instead of planets

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

qwerty11 wrote:yo, midhras, I think some of your planet-like pictures are suberb, especially the lighting part, but I think some would come out much better if they were normal, not wrapped around like a planet. Plus, a whole lot of detail and fidelity gets lost that way. again, no offense, your preset seems to be one of the best seen here, but I would prefer normal pics instead of planets
B-b-but, qwerty11: I'm not that good at normal shots, and they would be buried under the avalanche of stellar shots that the regulars here make. Of course I take no offense, but I'm going to keep doing those planets. I've only been doing them for a couple days now, and it's still too much fun, really. But just for you, I shot some quick snaps. But nothing special.

*master*

Gif . My enb.

*master*

Guys, Chuck Norris detected :)
and also a meme character