TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

Soolie

Wow, I'm really curious about how the clouds look ingame! Judging by your screenshots you did a great job.
I'll download and try it right away.
I was busy the past week so my ENB still is pretty much the same and no new screenshots at all...

Intel Core i5-3570 @ 4.00GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 DirectCU ii 4GB Vram | Win7 64bit on Samsung SSD 840 120GB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher wrote:
charlievoviii wrote:Nice, can you do one without the freckles ?
your request

OH yes. :lol:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Now Soolie your clouds are next on my list :)

Gionight he doesn't remember me of Tom Cruise but another very known Hollywood actors facial properties but my brain is currently to crowded give me some time.

Nah not Johny Deep nope not Leanardo di Caprio come on brain work pattern recognize that damn face that other guy ;)

Bingo :)

My brain says it is similar to Brad Pitts facial properties :)

That match would be definitely closer than Tom Cruise :)

so you should rather work into that direction if you want to improve on the result though the result itself is already good if i could recognize it with the beard and stuff :)

Though you have a so good eye i realized this when i recognized Sharon Stone or it was Michele Pfeiffer not sure back then in one of your creations :)
Last edited by CruNcher on 02 Aug 2013, 17:22, edited 2 times in total.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

cruncher, that rain textures look ridiculous lol. Is it raining Ice spears ?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

i was testing performance and wanted to see which light gets reflected and where of course also the perceptible visibility, so that the low perception result will be better :)
Last edited by CruNcher on 02 Aug 2013, 17:24, edited 1 time in total.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*sensei*

By the way: Is it normal I'm getting some weird artifacts around my character in third person with TAA enabled?

Intel Core i5-3570 @ 4.00GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 DirectCU ii 4GB Vram | Win7 64bit on Samsung SSD 840 120GB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

WoodsOfYpres;

When you're character moves it's normal that it will be artifacts moving around on the character, most noticeable around the head and on the hair, and it get's more noticeable the lower frame rates you are running with.

after trying to make my own preset and it's almost make my brain cramps :( ,i decided to use Unreal Cinema ENB

*sensei*

@Soolie - liking the cloud mod so far. A few quick shots after it settled down a bit.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kurei_sama wrote:after trying to make my own preset and it's almost make my brain cramps :( ,i decided to use Unreal Cinema ENB
Nice, simple, and clean. Thanks for sharing!

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz