TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

@midhras - Actually your shots are pretty nice considering you don't think of yourself as much of a screenshot grabber. It's kinda an honor if you take someone elses shot and "planetwrap" it. Hopefully I can gain this honor one day. First I need to come out with my own ENB settings. Problem is, I have too much fun playing around with others settings

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oh, I do 'wrap' my own screenshots. I only practiced with some panorama's at the start. Normal screenshots are almost impossible to wrap nicely. But if you can shoot a nice big panorama, with the horizon straight and in the middle, with not too much going on in the bottom and top and the left and right almost matching eachother, I could try to make a planet out of that. But it's not going to be pretty, probably.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*master*

far327 wrote:@midhras - Actually your shots are pretty nice considering you don't think of yourself as much of a screenshot grabber. It's kinda an honor if you take someone elses shot and "planetwrap" it. Hopefully I can gain this honor. First I need to come out with my own ENB settings. Problem is, I have too much fun playing around with others settings
I think the planets require 10 or so screenshots. I believe the process is somewhat similar to creating a panoramic shot. So you'd need to provide many :P

Anyways, it's damn near impossible to pick favorites out of a batch of 162 @_@ Hoping to try and apply a high contrasty, intense lighting surreal sort of look everywhere I can.

I'm going to save blackreach for another post! I bet the suspense is killing you.
Last edited by jim2point0 on 01 Mar 2012, 02:57, edited 1 time in total.

*master*

Made it with tweaked a bit Jasmin's new preset. I really like it so far.

@jim2point0: You know how to draw attention :lol:
Last edited by fedorrrz on 01 Mar 2012, 02:21, edited 1 time in total.

*master*

Jasmin's is pretty damn good looking :)

*master*

Thanks, Boris. If the Skyrim Online team ever manages to synchronize player animations, maybe I'll be able to do a video that isn't some awkward command console mess.

@jim2point0

I love your set from Dushnikh Yal, the Orc Stronghold you visited. Everyone's got their own riff on sepia, but I like yours the best. Any chance you'll be posting your config?

Here's two screen from the same location:

And here's my obligatory contribution to the oppressive, dark and not so colorful category:

i5-2500k 4.3 Ghz, GTX 580 1.5 GB, 8gb RAM

*master*

trillville wrote:Thanks, Boris. If the Skyrim Online team ever manages to synchronize player animations, maybe I'll be able to do a video that isn't some awkward command console mess.

@jim2point0

I love your set from Dushnikh Yal, the Orc Stronghold you visited. Everyone's got their own riff on sepia, but I like yours the best. Any chance you'll be posting your config?
That orc stronghold was like visiting another world. I'd love to apply that sort of look to everywhere in the game. I'm still learning. If I released it now, I'd be saying something along the lines of "only use these weather IDs. When you visit stores in towns, turn your brightness way up. Skip sunsets and sunrises because they're broken as shit." :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Stitched together from many 1920x1080 screenshots, taken with ultra SMAA-injection, ENBPM wrapper and 4xMSAA, using free camera,
custom FOV, no-HUD, timestop, toggle AI, and setsize command (giant*4, player*1.5).

This is the same exact scene, but imaged with a single normal screenshot:

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*master*

fedorrrz wrote:@jim2point0: You know how to draw attention :lol:
What do you mean by that?

I pretty much like Blackreach as is. Though could use a bit more light down there...

*sensei*

Neato! Those planet pics are too awesome! High Hrothgar anyone? :D