• Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

WoodsOfYpres
Looks great!

Unreal
I've always loved your pics! Your screenshots ends up on my desktop. :3

Oyama
Sigh... Why do you always have to be so awesome? Your Schwarzenegger/Thor kinda character looks so fierce! Whats the mod for the pants?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

new with v0.200... not enough quality time with it yet :D

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sometimes i don't release previous results i achieved with Scarlet ENB, because i thought they weren't blasting enough but now im on the new Samsung PLS and see stuff with different eyes so as i looked @ this result even upscaled i was so flashed by it's lighting i have to release it now :)

Please keep in mind there are no AA layers implemented yet except Boris Edge AA neither Downsampling or anything it's just pure Color and Light Results i worked towards over the months :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*sensei*

SiSaSyco wrote:
Dinkledorf wrote: @Cruncher - nice work on the neck seam. I would like to know how you managed it, I can never get rid of it myself no matter what textures I use, especially in ambient light.
You should try to reduce SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplier and SubSurfaceScatteringPower under [OBJECT]. I got Neckseam with high values (e.g. SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplierXXX=1.25, SubSurfaceScatteringPowerXXX=8.0) but no seam with low values (e.g. SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplierXXX=0.25, SubSurfaceScatteringPowerXXX=0.5). Dont know why - shouldn't be that way, as popular ENB-Presets like K-ENB uses high values for these parameters, but it seems the head behaves different than the body with SubSurfaceScattering at least with the body and textures I use ...
I appreciate the response however, I gave up on SSS quite a while ago and am running it at almost non-existent values. I have played with the mesh itself, most specifically the Self-Emittance(?) values which can help but is not that controllable to be honest. I think part of the problem is that the head and the body use different shaders and techniques. All works quite well in direct light but in ambient light all kinds of issues seem to occur. I relegated to creating a collar to hide it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Dinkledorf;

Have you compared the overall intensity of the _sk.dds maps for the body and head? I usually use a a high Power setting with a low multiplier to add some very good looking eye lighting without it affecting the body or rest of the head, and I tweak the settings when my character stands in the shadows. Though I have created my own textures and normalized the head and body textures to each other and I have not had any problems that you are referring to.

*master*

Dinkledorf wrote:I appreciate the response however, I gave up on SSS quite a while ago and am running it at almost non-existent values. I have played with the mesh itself, most specifically the Self-Emittance(?) values which can help but is not that controllable to be honest. I think part of the problem is that the head and the body use different shaders and techniques. All works quite well in direct light but in ambient light all kinds of issues seem to occur. I relegated to creating a collar to hide it.
Theres a UV-Seam at the Neck, aka. the heads many polygons meet up with only a few polygons on the body. There will always be a seam under certain lighting conditions, unless you subsurf the body mesh , adjust the UV and match them up in a modeling program.

I think ideally you would even have to combine the vertices, recalculate the normals and then delete all the body normals (if you can even do that) in nifskope.

:shock:

Impossibru

I've just started messing with SSAO settings, what is the best performance vs quality settings for SizeScale and SourceTexturesScale running at 1920x1080?
The default seems to be 1.0 for both, but i see a lot of different values for these in different presets.

try to re-tweak again my preset now

*sensei*

Kris†a™>>>
Извини Kris†улик что не ответил вчера-же было очень поздно а утром на работу идти, ну ты понимаешь..... надеюсь ты не в обиде на меня из-за этого.
Я даже и не думал тебе врать, нет серьезно.... :roll: я правда считаю тебя очень хорошим и искренним человеком а то что ты девушка и моддер в одном изящном флаконе только добавляет тебе очки и в тоже время русскоязычная, нас тут не так уж и много чтобы мы могли себе позволить поливать друг друга грязью. Я считаю что мы должны максимально поддерживать своих, а текстуры и настройки.... все это не так важно.
Спасибо за комент, мне было действительно интересно твое мнение и ты в чем-то даже права, у этого реплейсера поршывая цветовая гамма слишком много красно-розового свечения а менять все настройки из-за этого как то не хочется и поверь я сам терпеть не могу все эти красные светящиеся как помидоры на солнце лица, но зато у него отменная детализация так что приходится жертвовать реалистичным оттенком кожи.

Вот три примера я думаю ты легко разберешь какой из них какому реплейсеру принадлежит , первый самый приемлемый для меня но в нем отсутствует фактура и кожа до неприличия гладкая .

Image//img16

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Does Someone perceives visible Banding here ?

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard