TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Yeah especially the Apocrypha interior cells (that looks like exteriors) have some good lighting in it even if it's a bit weird placement on some Light Bulbs it works very well.
But the more normal interior cells suffers the same awkward lighting placement and some have lots of light flickering caused by too many Light Bulbs.

*sensei*

CruNcher
Acer GN245HQ 120hz bought it for the hz not the 3d :> (prbly the brightest screen I ever had, really pops detail out but same time not blown out by contrast) :)

Unreal
Lovely detail shoot ^^

Midgard9
I was sure your screenshots had higher res, gratz on upgrades :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@--JawZ-- - Looking forward to the progress on ELE! I am still using an older version. Not sure which one off the top of my head, but I think I'm about 2 updates behind.

Using a darker character lately... He will likely be a dark jedi / possibly sith. Just need to get some sabers... Inspired by Unreal Warfare's awesome female sith!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

far327;

Hopefully it won't destroy your looks to much or not destroy bu alter.:)

Now that was a well made Robe texture, and the glove from the barbarian armor or whatver it's called fit in there nicely :

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ-- wrote:far327;

Hopefully it won't destroy your looks to much or not destroy bu alter.:)

Now that was a well made Robe texture, and the glove from the barbarian armor or whatver it's called fit in there nicely :
Well, whatever it does I'm sure I can make adjustments. Now that I'm used to tweaking with ELE installed there really is no going back! Even Vanilla Skyrim looks loads better with ELE installed IMO. It's one of those mods I simply can't play without at this point.

Thanks for the comment on the robe. - It's just this one - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11385/? :)
And the hand of course is from the Berserk armor. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11784/?
In fact, the new Bluray just came out today for Berserk!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou8Ja2F4B-Q

Really great Anime!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I'm glad that you like it so much :)

Thanks for the links and I knew that I remembered the name wrong for that armor :P

I'm not much for anime, there are movies and series I do like though.
That one however did look very promising :) so thanks for posting a link to the trailer of it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ-- wrote:I'm glad that you like it so much :)

Thanks for the links and I knew that I remembered the name wrong for that armor :P

I'm not much for anime, there are movies and series I do like though.
That one however did look very promising :) so thanks for posting a link to the trailer of it.
Yeah, anime is not for everyone. I didn't like it much until I saw Fist Of The North Star back when I was 14 or so.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The first anime movie or series in fact I watched was Silver Fang. Though it can also be manga either way they are both Japanese art styles ;)
Will see what that one can offer, if it's old I will probably like it more than the more modern anime movies and series. As is the case with western cartoons as well, it had more "soul" in them in the old days before computer drawn images.

Good lighting those pics, but I do see that you are using an older version of ELE weathers.

EDIT;

Don't I feel lucky was searching for a trailer on YouTube and found the whole movie instead :P
Will be great to watch to get back to sleep in this damn heat and humidity

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ-- wrote:The first anime movie or series in fact I watched was Silver Fang. Though it can also be manga either way they are both Japanese art styles ;)
Will see what that one can offer, if it's old I will probably like it more than the more modern anime movies and series. As is the case with western cartoons as well, it had more "soul" in them in the old days before computer drawn images.

Good lighting those pics, but I do see that you are using an older version of ELE weathers.

EDIT;

Don't I feel lucky was searching for a trailer on YouTube and found the whole movie instead :P
Will be great to watch to get back to sleep in this damn heat and humidity
Cool! and by the way, There is an older Berserk series as well if you don't care for the new style. Haven't heard of Silver Fang. I'll have to check it out.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I'll have a look out for it :)

It's good series I think to this day, even have them all on DVD laying around :)
Though it's old from 86 I think it was and I wa bout 8ish when I first saw it I think it was.