TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

ENBSeries wrote:Folks, i don't understand the reason to critisize others work.
I agree. There are some members like JawZ who can criticize or give advice in an edifying way, not to make fun of or cut another down. I don't like everything that is posted here and neither is anyone else. Just like in life, everyone has different opinions and tastes, but we don't always need to voice them to one another in a negative way ;)

Guzio

Nice collection of shots from different presets :) Do you remember if that was the standard DoF that came with TV ENB Final? I want to try out some others with what I'm working on now.

Saberus

Very nice shots...the best Lydia I have seen and armor really stands out with your setup :)

NotDeadYet

I like those shots too. Those environments look great :)

OhKay

Nice shots with Opethfeldt's setup. That's another DoF I think I will try.

Saltr

I couldn't forget you, great and unique shots :) Actually, there's been so many nice shots posted here lately that it's hard to name everyone ;) Your shots remind me more and more of Gionight's

Krista

Спасибо за ваши предложения. Это были некоторые начальные выстрелы, но я с вами согласен, что некоторые настройки было необходимо. Я думаю, что у вас есть хороший глаз на вещи, и я теперь пытаюсь ваши текстуры и мод Леди органа. Я на самом деле должен был вернуться и писать, что разные ... это звучало, как я пытался из вашего тела :lol:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

One should only post something that will help the user out in the end, if you only have "that looks ugly" to say then that is a totally pointless comment and waste of space.
Such things are better kept to one self on open internet forums or they will get out of hand, as they have in the past.

Also the "receiver" do not have to read it either or take any action against it as that will only fuel the fire. Better to leave it be and just move on from such useless nonsense than to get dragged into it.

Just how I see it, and sorry for this off topic post here yet again. Let's get back to watching some good pictures now shall we ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

because he doesn't understand 5% of what he actually is seeing and he is in an age where he likes to show that he's the uber Gamer mofo but it's fine i have no problem with that, since ENB spread so much out it was just a matter of time they would invade the forum as well and im prepared as --Jawz-- very nicely put it you have to stand above these things ;)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

@ Guzio,

yeah, TV Enb 2.7 was one of my favs!
Still playing Dragonborn and using (advertisement) the superior voiced and underrated Thorald.
Is that black outline under his left arm related to ssao?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Midgard9;

Are you sing Temproal AA in that shoot? as it can produce such outlines as well.

No, that's why I've been wondering about this artefacs (had used/installed it once, but dunno if the reference files left some script fragments).
Oh, and I couldn't solve the strange white ssao outlines above shadows, when camera and sun are facing the char from the same direction.
Perhaps the second prob could be less visible tomorrow, when my new display will arrive.

Also noticed some dof problems in Apocrypha (DB mainquest), I'm trying to capture some screens when visiting it again.

edit
worst scene I've seen so far with that glowing outline:
http://imageshack.us/a/img191/2002/10np.jpg
Last edited by Midgard9 on 11 Aug 2013, 11:32, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Children have nothing better to do.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

So guys.... I heard you like HD LoD textures and lightning????

(Full resolution here http://imgur.com/a/AYXI2#Oi1YVcJ)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Midgard9;

Try with lowering you SSAO range value and see if it helps.

Soolie;

Nice effect showcase there.

--JawZ-- wrote:Midgard9;

Soolie;

Nice effect showcase there.
Thanks :3 The lightning really is something you have to experience in game, it can be quite stunning (and so hard to screenshot xD ).
The terrain lod is something I've been working on over the weekend, I'll probably release it either tomorrow or the day after :) Its actually 4x the vanilla resolution, but I'll do smaller sizes too.