TES Skyrim 0.213

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.213

after 10minutes of playing my game frozen. :(

*master*

I use ENB on an SLI set up everyday, I have no issues as long as I stick to a set of drivers that have stable SLI support.. Which is currently 314.07... every 320.XX version of Nvidia's drivers have sucked for every game I have played/tested with...

*sensei*

Kalex wrote:
ENBSeries wrote:Multimonitor setup with several videocards not work, because each videocard require copy of d3d resources.
Can you please go more into detail about what you mean by that?
Does that actually disagree with what I said in my last post?
I don't think it conflicts as Boris is referring to multiple monitors each driven by its own card with intent, presumably of displaying the game across both monitors. I believe you and I are talking about 2 monitors, one card with game displaying on one monitor only, at least I was.

Thank for chiming in, appreciate it!

Boris, my gods, you've outdone yourself yet again! .213 works flawless, I've never played so smooth with such a stupid over the top amount of graphics mods running, it's simply glorious! What testing are you looking for statistics for? I'd be happy to run some tests (I'm on an AMD crossfire system, I don't know if I can be of help). This ENB work is simply amazing, and after rent and bills this month if I have any extra money (fingers crossed) I'll be making a donations because you've moved from moding legend to moding god these latest memory tweaks!

CruNcher wrote:Warning for everyone i found a culprit in my system

Malwarebytes Anti Malware (disable the website protection) the filter driver is bad by design it causes periodic high DPC spikes in Ndis.sys and threatens overall system stability

See also this thread it's the true i can confirm this also it's a crap coded network filter driver :(

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=340260

it causes extreme problems much more then just dpc spikes i never saw something such bad coded that causes so many hard page faults without even really needing to be actively doing something
i have Malwarebytes. is it enough to just turn it off while gaming, or should i uninstall Mal?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Turn of the Website protection is enough it wont interfere with the system in this crazy way then just go in the task tray right click and uncheck the Website Protection that's it, the file protection is in a very well developed stage, though you hardly need any protection while Gaming so for a Gaming Scenario it's the best to temporarily disable all Realtime Security measurements some Security software have Special Gaming Modes for that.

Though who knows in the Future it might become more standard to attack user via Online Game Systems and their clients, shutting down security measurements entirely would be a high risk then.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*master*

That must be my lucky day. I've just checked anew ENB binaries and i have TAA finally. Thank you very much.
Just i have curiosity on somethings.. might be out of topic but any chance to apply ''Gaussian Blur'' effectas and paremeters on Bloom on next ENB release ? I tried it by using SweetFX 2 Alpha but would be good if we have that effect implemented into ENB.

Example: http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/Bloom.html

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Tansarville;

Such things are already done, have a look at K ENB enbblom.fx or my enbblom.fx in the Beginner preset for such effects.

*master*

--JawZ-- wrote:Tansarville;

Such things are already done, have a look at K ENB enbblom.fx or my enbblom.fx in the Beginner preset for such effects.
Uhm ok thank you :o Btw you got messages on Nexus ?

*sensei*

Couple times now a dragon have killed itself on impact with the ground when landing the first time :?
lol It looks kinda funny thou^^
Will try see if same happen with FixPhysics= false :>

Edit:
Same happen with FixPhysics= false :>
I don´t have v-sync on, but fps limit is on and limit is set to 60.

Going to try WaitBusyRenderer and SLI off :>

Memory settings:
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=true
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=256
VideoMemorySizeMb=2688

Edit2:
Same with WaitBusyRenderer, seems like it happen on some dragons but not all, it is really odd.
Maybe something my side...
Could be my old save gone slight odd... only thing I can think off atm :>