Real life photos, for ENB inspiration ;)

not under any category
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Real life photos, for ENB inspiration ;)

CruNcher;

This is not a thread to post images that users can for instance grab the RGB color of a specific "effect" from the image and use it in game, it's merely here to show how different time periods and locations look in an estimate to spur ideas in the viewer to create something that resemble a particular effect from any of these images.

However with my own pictures I can withdraw some values for instance the RGB from the images as I know how the scene actually looked liked and have multiple iterations of one single image to emphasize a particular effect within in that one image to be as accurate as possible. An image can never be overall accurate as it has no dynamic change applied to it in the form of adaptation so certain things will always look either over or under exposed and thus create different results with the colors residing in the picture.

insomnia_jt;

Att ha en unge på två år samtidigt som man överarbetar kan jag se leda till problem med tid. Får hoppas att "klivet ner" ger dig lite mer tid till å spendera med din tvååring samt inte tar kål på dig ;)
CNC är en ganska god "marknad" som expanderar ganska väl från vad jag har sett å läst mig till nu, en av orsakerna till att jag valde den kursen utav alla kurser jag lärde mig i gymnasiet att vidare utveckla.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

its spring here onward so i'll go out a bit more on weekends.... had these in my phone for while. Jawz, i gotta say you live in the most beautiful of places. mostly surrounded by forest and the wilderness :D

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

OhKay;

Spring?, did you jump over a couple of seasons there :D
Yeah it is and I prefer it compared to being a "city-slicker" living in a city. Been a "boy of the wilds"/lived out in forest parts ever since I was born. There is more freedom in living secluded like this with no neighbors in visual range or audible range for that matter :) Though closest neighbor is in walking distance so I'm no hermit or anything like that :lol:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jawz
its into Springs here where i'm from. lately rain and storms, weather are moody for last couple of weeks. but now i can look forward of doing more active things outside. tomorrow i'm planing to clean out my radiator and change coolant. maybe some oil change also, did that about 3 months ago. i live in a develop suburban area. nothing is exciting comparing to the lush greenery of your's :( hopefully i can move somewhere more remote one day.

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

OhKay;

Ah ok, there have been a few quite heavy rainy weather days here as well but no way near as much as it was last year :roll: it was almost worse than a British summer here.
When one got time to spare why not spend it fixing up stuff, less trouble to worry about in the future ;)
The only downside I see to living secluded like I do is that there is quite a bit of distance between stuff like neighbors, friends, supermarkets, bars etc. But that is the only downside to it as I can recall.
Hopefully you will get that opportunity in the future :)

*sensei*

Ohkay
Love those evening photos! And it sounds really good with spring time...I changed my heat source to a air heat pump 2 years ago. Now it never go under 18°C even if the outside temp is -20-25°C.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

insomnia_jt
just driving home from work. its the only time i can see sunsets ;) where i lives, weather never goes below 5C during daytime, by then its like freezing to me!

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I hope nobody starts to post photos of bodyparts

*sensei*

Great idea Boris! We can post body parts as reference for the new awesome SSS! :)

...just kidding. ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

breast forbidden to post is just idiotic everyone of us was feed on them we where munched into them , but of course not needed @ all we just need faces :P

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard