TES Skyrim 0.221

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.221

Navatsea is great, that's the one I'm using, yeah.
But I'm also using Geonox's textures since forever, and never had a problem with them.. there's way too much white brittle in the diffuse, but it looks great regardless.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

So this means i need to model head myself and replace it in the mod, as won't bother with exporting from 3dsmax. Crap.

Krista is still on her wave. All other mods are crap except her lady boy :lol:

What about 'Ran's headmesh variants'?
For face morphs the 'Pretty face' is good

*sensei*

Getting original content into Skyrim is tedious though.
No wonder there's mainly half-assed texture replacements.

Kris†a™ wrote:
pieron wrote:Krista is still on her wave. All other mods are crap except her lady boy :lol:

What about 'Ran's headmesh variants'?
For face morphs the 'Pretty face' is good
причем тут модель головы и реплейсер тела? :lol:
You're so funny ;)
Lady head requirements:
1) Skyrim
2) Lady body
3) Lady body HR textures

The latest binaries is working fine to me, with my textures combination and with my enb presets.
But since there are a lot of possible body/face textures combination I think it's almost impossible to find a good balance for everyone, so probably my setting would screw up on another player's Skyrim if he has different textures.

*sensei*

Krista, less deep eyesockets are basically a good thing, but in your case it makes the back of the heads look even bigger.
And they are too big as is.

*sensei*

I am using Lady Head and find it to be significantly better than vanilla or other variants to my tastes. The added triangles makes for a much smoother head. Body is less of an issue for me since I keep my toon clothed, I would certainly use Lady Body for this as well but am not due to the large armor/clothing options available for UNP body.

Adding additional sliders to Lady Head would be ideal. Extended Character capabilities for RaceMenu have opened the door but so far nobody has really stepped through. I tried modding head tri's to see if I could add new sliders to Lady Head but I have not been successful. ECE based sliders are quite comprehensive that if added to Lady Head would do wonders in my opinion. Ability to control width of noses and greater control over eyes and lips would certainly be a welcome addition.

Here's hoping that the creator of Lady Head takes this one and puts these finishing touches on an already excellent piece of work! ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Boris
there are only 2 Body options
Lady Body by Krista or Dream Girls by Petrovich i currently prefer Dream Girls it's awesome work :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*sensei*

@Boris
There are over 6 different body models
Most commonly used are CBBE, UNP and UNPB. When you get complains from users you can mostly expect these.

CBBE is what it is. In my opinion is best because its author first introduce Body Slide program that allows you to reshape the model any way you want.
UNP and UNPB has better hand models. UNPB is more recently updated.
For feet there is a separate mod that you can find by searching "Fem Feet" can be used with both body mod.

For male models i have very limited information. I use whatever comes with Schlongs of Skyrim mod.

For a developer like you the following mod is super useful -
Bodychange - Multi Bodyshape System :: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37546//?

Mod is 99% bug free. For me i have encountered none. Requires SKSE. Works just like its title. Allows you to create separate folders and add upto 8 different body/hand/feed/head meshes to your game. You can choose anything, even add BBP or non-BBP version of same thing. You can also put individual textures for them. Applies to only your character (npc only use the main model), swap can be done through easy to use menu. Currently works only for females. No males or beast races. So once you set it up easy to test all models and textures when needed.

And after everything else dont forget to use compatible skeleton that goes with all body mods - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800//?
Sound :: Creative X-Fi Titanium