TES Skyrim 0.221

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.221

I don't really have too much input as I'm still running perfectly fine with my setup... I do not play with vanilla lighting, and instead use Realistic Lighting Overhaul Weathers (I made them, and I prefer that much more to Vanilla (Biased opinion)).

[SUBSURFACESCATTERING]
Quality=0
Radius=2.5
Amount=1.0
EpidermalAmount=1.0
SubdermalAmount=5.0
EpidermalDiffuseSaturation=0.0
SubdermalDiffuseSaturation=0.0
EpidermalMix=0.3
SubdermalMix=0.3

*sensei*

Getting that right blend is not easy :> Different ideas what looks good, different body mods/races and different body color chosen at start. Make one look good or all, many options to consider or forget^^
Same settings on all shots except last :>
ImageImage
SeveNBase
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36992//?
ImageImage
Messed up a bit below, slight different tilt so adaption made it darker :>
The Ningheim Race
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35474/?

Is glaciers and trees suppose to be affected by these new SSS options? It looks kinda neat at normal values thou :>
"Normal" SubdermalAmount (subtle glow)
Very High SubdermalAmount

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Uriel24 wrote:Kris†a™ Если уж показывать кривоту взвешивания модели, то надо это делать на голом меше, от авторов тела так сказать. Авторы же бронь и одежд зачастую калечат меш тела чтобы справиться с клиппингом.
Так что Петрович тоже не панацея кстати xD
На последнем скрине с 2,5-ручником, имхо, косяк анимации.

CruNcher a little more of that refraction, and this dress will turn into a kind of an optic camo. :crysis:

DigitalPrinceX shortly, BodySlide seems to deform the body mesh, and it causes texturing glitches like seams. Also, all the wide spread body types have bad rigging. So, they've got curved arms. Curved! Arms!. And other deformations with some nearly extreme animation poses.

You will lough i allready tested that it's a cool looking visual effect (Predator Style but slightly different) :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

ENBSeries wrote:zeroava
Impossible to separate, interiors are all the same (dungeons, houses, etc).
oh,i see.thank you!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

zeroava wrote:
ENBSeries wrote:zeroava
Impossible to separate, interiors are all the same (dungeons, houses, etc).
oh,i see.thank you!
Just a curiosity... would it be possible to do if there was a mod (like the helper mod) that, when entering an area, tagged that area as a dungeon, sends that info to enb and then would use the dungeon parameters? I would have no idea how to do this and likely would require a lot of work but, hypothetically speaking, could that work?

*master*

Yersinia79:

Get Mindflux's patch, or use SMIM. If either of those edit glacier meshes, it should be fixed.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

New SSS result using Opethfeldts new lighting

It's the first time i feel confident showing the whole body as it seems the first time to be consistent :)

Full Realtime Result on the 460 GTX im totaly happy with this except the little to high luminance :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*sensei*

DaemonWhite
I actually like the effect it has on trees and glaziers but I was wondering if it was intended^^
Last picture was just to make it show more, characters are same (like light bulbs) at those values :)
Below is mod I use currently for glaziers and I use SFO for trees. I add SMIM mid install and Mindflux patch are last :>
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5388//?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher wrote:New SSS result using Opethfeldts new lighting

It's the first time i feel confident showing the whole body as it seems the first time to be consistent :)

Full Realtime Result on the 460 GTX im totaly happy with this except the little to high luminance :)

What are your SSS settings? I'm using Opeth's latest too and I'd like to see how those settings look in my game (I know it'll be different than yours because of texture differences) but that looks really good!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jafin16
Yes, but i don't want to rely on such mods any more. Why not simply set parameters for dungeons in CK?

Yersinia79
Some trees and grass affected, but it's because they have wrong parameters and must be fixed as meshes.

May be i need to add parameter which make subdermal more separated, to make it less visible from lit sides? It's wrong in general, but for presets with low dynamic range of lighting may work (but look ugly on contrast light).