TES Skyrim 0.236

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.236

So that means displacement work and issue is different kind. I'll post another test soon.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBSeries wrote:So that means displacement work and issue is different kind. I'll post another test soon.
Ok. Leave it up overnight, or PM it to me so I can download it tomorrow as I'm going to bed now.

Thanks Boris.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Another two tests for invisible underwater. Again, turn on only underwater displacement and test each version. Also when underwater check out temporal value 1 in enbseries editor, is it 444 or 777. If underwater is visible in any of these versions, activate displacement for water and check if it visible also.

EDIT: file deleted

*sensei*

Tested the 2 file. But my report will be useless.

Did not have the invisible underwater bug before. All effects on.
With 2 test files still no bug with all effect on. No bug with only displacement on also.
Temp variable1 is 444.00000 for both file.

Water mod - Realistic Water Two
Drivers - 11.13 beta 9.2

P.S.
Users with underwater invisible bug please PM me your skyrimprefs.ini
I want to compare something in hope to find solution to your problem (not RadialBlurLevel, there is something else in my mind).
Sound :: Creative X-Fi Titanium

Test 2:
[UNDERWATER] Displacement=true - Underwater invisible
Temporal value 1=444

Test 3:
[UNDERWATER] Displacement=true - Underwater visible
[UNDERWATER] + [WATER] Displacement=true - underwater still visible
Temporal value 1=444

Both seem to cause complete white screens in interior cells. Only game GUI and game menus visible.
Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM
Corsair AX750
Windows 7 Professional

same here as wanako
GTX680

Test 2:
[UNDERWATER] Displacement=true - Underwater invisible
Temporal value 1=444

Test 3:
[UNDERWATER] Displacement=true - Underwater visible
Temporal value 1=444

no problems in interiors though

*master*

Hmm, I thought it was something I was doing wrong, but now that I've exhausted all the options and returned here, I can see that I am not the only one experiencing issues with the underwater effects.

I've disabled DOF and Radial Blur in the skyrim .ini files (I figured this was required...maybe I was wrong?) I have tried all sorts of settings with ENB, and disabling displacement at the very least brings back the water surface when I am under water. Beyond that, I do not see any effects at all under water...it's like it always was...clear, no effects, long distance visibility. Is there a trick to getting underwater shadows and shading, depth of field, etc. to work under water with 0.236?

jrista wrote:Hmm, I thought it was something I was doing wrong, but now that I've exhausted all the options and returned here, I can see that I am not the only one experiencing issues with the underwater effects.

I've disabled DOF and Radial Blur in the skyrim .ini files (I figured this was required...maybe I was wrong?) I have tried all sorts of settings with ENB, and disabling displacement at the very least brings back the water surface when I am under water. Beyond that, I do not see any effects at all under water...it's like it always was...clear, no effects, long distance visibility. Is there a trick to getting underwater shadows and shading, depth of field, etc. to work under water with 0.236?
Yes, I noticed that as well. Even when I turned off ENB, there's always that VERY clear underwater. Perhaps it's a mod that's doing this.
Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM
Corsair AX750
Windows 7 Professional

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Slowly i get the feeling it's a problem with the base ENB and all affected dont use Boris main ENB parts and that is not good, is everyone affected maybe on HD6 enbeffect code ?
or like wanakko suggest might be Mod responsible, first case i guess is much easier to debug then second, just exchange your whole ENB files with Boris main files and recheck if the problem is gone, if it is it get's pretty dirty to find the cause anyways i guess. If it's not we practically have to take apart our whole Skyrim Mod setup to find the one causing this, extreme dirty factor as well, especially if you practically have no overview of your installed mods anymore thx to the awesome miss managing of overwrite in dependencies by NMM ;)
Though a texture/mesh difference alone surely can't cause this for the water alone (especially only underwater) rather some ESP/ESM setup if @ all so disabling ESPs/ESM and checking should be enough, though in the logic sense i find it strange that a ESP/ESM change could cause such a direct render issue, so my guess and bett is on the ENB side of things and or Engine configuration (skyrimprefs.ini lod,light setups ect).

First Mod dependency that comes to my mind that could be checked would be Lighting Mods so everything that changes the weather states and the lighting properties apart from the default, things like COT and Realistic Lighting or Opethfeldt his Weather Light Mod

Boris practicaly never uses any of them when working on his things he always uses the Default Lighting properties.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

jrista
EDIT: do not touch original skyrimprefs.ini and skyrim.ini, mod developed for vanilla game. with only changes made to things which described by me.