TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

@ Canlocu: thanks for your appreciation! Not always I'm able to reach this effect in the light :D

@ Guzio: thanks for your words: "my" ENB is based on tweaking one version of your (great) ENB, even though I don't know if you will be proud of this declared "lineage" :lol:
The lighting in your last pics is astonishing as always, and the new version of Tamriel is fascinating even unusual!

@ pastrana: the pic with clouds and mountains is wonderful (I'd like to have those clouds)!

@ kaffeekranz: very atmospheric pics!

@ happyken: the "clearness" (sorry if it is not the right term, but English is not my native language) of your images is fantastic!

@ wanako: beautiful pics and I envy your shining of metals!

@saltr: impressive as always!

@ all: great pics! I'd like to be able to reach your results!

Then a bit of mine: hope You like

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

aal -- for me, it is a pleasant surprise :) But your config looks better than my :(
Why, oh why :)

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

aal

@ Guzio : thanks for your white lie :D

*sensei*

*sensei*

Aal
Welcome to the forum! Your shots are incredible, i really love that last one with the flower :)

All
Great shots guys! I have a question: I recently showed my screenshots to a friend on his PC. I noticed the colors looked a bit colder and less colorful than on my own screen (i'm using a Dell Ultrasharp IPS-monitor). I'd be interested in how my screens look on your monitors :) It would be really appreciated if you guys told me! Maybe i need to calibrate my monitor a bit :?

Intel Core i5-3570 @ 4.00GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 DirectCU ii 4GB Vram | Win7 64bit on Samsung SSD 840 120GB

aal

WoodsOfYpres : Thanks! :D

I also noticed what you say with my pics: on my office laptop, they are a bit washed out and flat :(

So, it's not easy to answer to your question.

According to what I see on my home monitor, I always thought you have a very unique stile.

Your config is not with "fantasy" colors, but is more on "realistic" side.

Colors are not washed out, nor the sky, which is limpid blue.

The complex aspect of Skyrim in your config (except for the green of the grass) is that of a country with dry climate, e with a significant strenght of the sun (for example, your colors are significantly lighter than those of Saltr).

The terrain appears dried and quite light (not washed out, though), so the mountains.

The skin of characters is overall realistic, and similar to that of a country with much sun.

I hope this helps (sorry if something is not so clear, but English is not my native language).

Having said that, I like your style: I think it is "heroic" 8-)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I recalibrated my monitor, old HP model with SPVA panel, in the last month. 6500 K and 2.2 gamma.
Your pictures look really good. Colorful, but not too much, rather warm colors. Good contrast, and brightness.
As aal said: heroic and Witcher style :)

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

aal, thanks, love the first shot from the page 1435, keep posting

OhKay, very atmospheric rainy shots

happyken, very nice

kaffeekranz, great shots as always

WoodsOfYpres, it looks just fine on my monitor

*sensei*

Saltr, looks great!
Any way I could test that one? :)

Whatever you do, I always love your contrast and bright shots.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

WoodsOfYpres
i think its pretty hard to adjust your monitor for screen shots to look good on everyone's unless everyone has same monitor. your latest batch of screenies is colorful but very stark on contrast. i just bought an LG 27" AH-IPS, everything that i have done in the past is a bit washed out, looking back on my old pics :( . here's examples, saltr 's looks fantastic on my phone but a bit too dark on my screen ;) Guzio 's sunset pics a page back are very close to great in colors and brightness from what i can see. aal 's has a bit light on colors, but a little dull in brightness. Tywele 's lake shot is pretty much spot on in term of what contrast goes. thats my point of views. always find your pics are great.

saltr
thanks ;) like that last pic, seems like a mother troll licking baby troll's head :)

Flickr Gallery