TES Skyrim 0.236

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim 0.236

@enb & @skysan
Thank you both of you ;)

Quick Question Boris.

First off let me state that even though I don't post on here hardly ever I am a huge fan of all the work you have done and use enb on almost every game it is compatible with. I have been tweaking on a preset using resources from JawZ KYO and Unreal and noticed something. I tried enabling Temporal AA and the ghosting of course was still there but seemed less pronounced or infrequent so left it on. Then started tweaking for performance and noticed that with temporal AA on I get 5 FPS more on my rig? I thought that Temporal AA was supposed to be more performance intensive, or is it turning off another feature and I am just not noticing? Just trying to figure out if that is normal or not. I love the changes to water. Took a while to figure out how to adjust them though particularly the underwater.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Temporal antialiasing use data between frames and in such case very hard to prognose performance impact. Drivers, cpu, gpu, quality options of game and all enbseries effects and some other factors take place. For SLI and Crossfire temporal antialiasing is cut fps by half. You can't do anything and don't try to explain.

Thanks for the explanation. I am using just a single card setup so no crossfire and I was jsut shocked that wehn everyone else said it cut performance that for me it boosts it.

*master*

Hi!

@rwillia157: You wrote you are using resources from Unreal, you speak of Unreal Cinema ENB? In that case Transparency Anitaliasing could be enabled. When switching on Temporal Antialiasing it disables Transparency Antialiasing and therefore giving you 5 FPS more.

I m always using Temporal Antialiasing because of the superior performance. I dont notice any real FPS loss with it. But when using Transparency Antialiasing I loose 5+ FPS depending on how many trees are visible I guess. And thats not acceptable for me, because I already am near the 30 FPS with my SSAO and other effects ... :roll: :lol:

Thanks SiSaSyco that answers it. Transparency AA was indeed on before and disabling it gave me the FPS boost. Sticking with Temporal AA casue teh ghosting is very rare right now on my setup so far(Only noticed it once so far) and it looks stunning.

I apologize if this has been asked before, but I can't get ENB to work here.

I'm currently using HiAlgo boost with ENB. I'm aware that hialgo boost is not compatible with the later versions however it has been noted that this is the last version that works with it.

However, whenever I try to use ENB, enbhost.exe fails to load. Every time. I have it set to run as administrator and everything. If it helps, I load up skyrim using skse loader.

I've tried searching elsewhere for this issue but all of the topics that I've found are dead and were never answered.

Can anyone help me out with this?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Fail of enbhost start happen only because of antiviruses and windows setting for protection. I don't know about them anyway, with winxp don't have any issues and win7 was tweaked after installation to stop all the bullshit, i don't remember what exactly disabled, so can't reproduce. Win8 of course much worse about that, guess better to google how disable, ehhmmm "something".

I'm currently running W7 with MSE, but i'll try disabling/allowing it through my AV and get back to you.