TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Hi All!

First, Thanks Boris for your great work!

Second, is there software that can capture video that does not interfere with the ENB like AB and Dxtory does? There has to be something b/c I have seen videos with ENBs, I figure this is the best place to ask.

Thanks in advance!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

urillusion;

I know Gopher use these for in-game capture;

Bandicam (for lets play)
Live Gamer HD (for lets play)
FRAPS (for quick shots)

Then he also use DXtory for In-game capture and Debut for desktop capturing.
Maybe one of those In-game capturing tools will work, I have not tried them myself as I'm not that into video capturing.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Been working on my new set of JENB Creations Presets and I'm almost done with the performance preset which utilizes the ENBSeries v0.108. Then there is the Multiple weather preset that will take wee bit longer to release.

Multi Weather preset, very early in development;

This is a good example as to how the ELE snow Weathers will look without an ENB preset running, more or less anyway.

Performance Preset;
I have to apologize about the border and FPS bar showing but I was in the middle of tweaking and these are just comparison pictures I took that ended up looking good enough for posting.

Too bad I did not use my newly created high quality FX textures for these shots though.

*sensei*

urillusion
For me it works with fraps very nicely. Unfortunately the FPS hit is very noticeable.

JawZ
Nice shots! Did i read high quality FX textures? :D Awesome!

Intel Core i5-3570 @ 4.00GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 DirectCU ii 4GB Vram | Win7 64bit on Samsung SSD 840 120GB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

WoodsOfYpres;

Yepp, both hand drawn by use of my tablet and the more common "entry level" texture creation using layers and filter effects combinations etc.
I'm focusing on the spark/electrical textures now as I don't know of any texture mod that covers those textures. Fire already have good textures with the HD Cinematic fire texture (But there are tweaks needed to do to them for better blend between each other)

Here is a texture I did 3 weeks ago, used it as a training exercise to get a better drawing rythm.
Vanilla - https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/6b07/ ... 41gp6g.jpg
Mine - https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/4e9c/ ... r96k6g.jpg

I have also made some other textures, candle glow for instance and improved some of the gradient maps as they where horrible, noisy and very high banding. Trying to cover as much as I can of the textures located inside the effects folder.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

aal, WoodsOfYpres, thanks

*sensei*

@saltr
I love your third image, beautiful ;)

Flickr
Twitter

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ-- wrote:Been working on my new set of JENB Creations Presets and I'm almost done with the performance preset which utilizes the ENBSeries v0.108. Then there is the Multiple weather preset that will take wee bit longer to release.

Multi Weather preset, very early in development;

This is a good example as to how the ELE snow Weathers will look without an ENB preset running, more or less anyway.

Performance Preset;
I have to apologize about the border and FPS bar showing but I was in the middle of tweaking and these are just comparison pictures I took that ended up looking good enough for posting.

Too bad I did not use my newly created high quality FX textures for these shots though.

love your performance results, how does it look with some heavy day cycles some can create heavy pressure on the fps :)

Btw i did my first small CK editing it was quiet successful i slowly understand the system i created some Texture Sets for Realtime Change testing @ the character creation, it lets me itterate results now much faster then changing textures individualy, i was really feed up with restarting the Game all the time ;)

Though i see the limits of my 460 GTX even without the ENB overhead quiet heavily @ 1080p, still i want to survive till Maxwell :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Why don't you take a look at it yourself ;)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/m6nv9 ... 0Based.zip

Use the ENBSeries v0.108 for these files.

But the performance hit is very even across most locations actually, haven't really paid attention to any specific difference between time periods and exterior/interior locations performance yet.

Good to hear that your first CK endeavor was successful :)
real time change of the textures? Are you talking about cloud textures as an example or something similar? Can't remember any other thing that would allow in-game changing of the textures.