TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Tweaked for indoor and outdoor, day and night, dawn and dusk. Sorry, was always in awe too much to remember to take indoor screens.

FULL RES GALLERY HERE -- also a short video with the look of the fog

Runs about 30 to 45 fps at 1080p - between 20 and 30 fps at 1440p.

FULL RES GALLERY HERE -- also a short video with the look of the fog

*sensei*

aal
Thanks! Yes the Skaal village is awesome indeed ;) Really nice lightning in your pics.

Midgard9
Thank you! And excellent capture! Are those normal dust-particles?

wanako
Stunning landscape shots and the pic of the Meridia statue is awesome!

OhKay
Next post will have blue sky again i promise :) Unfortunately weather isn't very clear in Solstheim. Again, epic lightning on your vegetation ;)

Unfortunately i totally screwed up the compression of the shots below. Hope you guys don't mind :/

Intel Core i5-3570 @ 4.00GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 DirectCU ii 4GB Vram | Win7 64bit on Samsung SSD 840 120GB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM
Corsair AX750
Windows 7 Professional

WoodsOfYpres, yes, those are vanilla particles.

wanako, I especially like your enb, cause it's got what I've only seen once in JawZ' & in sepia enbs (like unreal, somber ...), at least with my screen: very strong but balanced greytones, not losing the details. Would be nice to see a release one day *g*

Rudy, well, great pics as usual, but I can't get your non-cot enb look as good as your shots :/

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I have to agree with you there Midgard9, his preset is very well balanced in terms of colors, contrast and brightness and makes CoT look really appealing even to me..

So wanako, great work so far and keep it up. I think we are not alone in thinking you're preset shoots looks great ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

wanako --- The last three screens - pure beauty :)

Midgard9 --- My latest pics are from a preset for ELE. I don't know why you can't get similar results :(
Perhaps I have to update the non-CoT version :)

ELE v.49 :

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*sensei*

Well since it is almost release time for the preset! Then here are a few of the shots I have made to... introduce it.

First a few landscape ones!

And then a few epic ones.... just because Skyrim was being cooperative for once! And to date the best screens I have ever made in my opinion!

And then finally ..... Just because I could! I present FARTING DRAGON!

Midgard9 wrote:
wanako, I especially like your enb, cause it's got what I've only seen once in JawZ' & in sepia enbs (like unreal, somber ...), at least with my screen: very strong but balanced greytones, not losing the details. Would be nice to see a release one day *g*
Thanks! I've been working quite hard on those greys making sure they look right. I'm also being careful with the highlights and shadows, making sure nothing is too dark or too light, at least where appropriate. I was quite pleased with the last shot. It's really the first shot I took where I think I accomplished what I came to do. I may or may not release it, but that all depends on certain factors and if they apply to the final version. There's is so still much more to do, so there is much time. I personally am not a big fan of sepia ENBs, though they can look quite beautiful, they don't fit my style, but I did LOVE the greytones.
--JawZ-- wrote:I have to agree with you there Midgard9, his preset is very well balanced in terms of colors, contrast and brightness and makes CoT look really appealing even to me..

So wanako, great work so far and keep it up. I think we are not alone in thinking you're preset shoots looks great ;)
:shock: Thanks so much! I'm glad you and Midgard9 noticed it and said pretty much the magic word: balance. That's my whole point to this. I want something that's balanced but still looks good. The fact that it was picked up means that I'm succeeding at something here, despite me being a complete noob at this. XD Of course the noob had to take on Climate of Tamriel. lol. crazy guy.
Guzio wrote:wanako --- The last three screens - pure beauty :)
Are you sure you don't mean last four though? The girl is pretty hot. lol. just kidding. Thank you for your compliments though. I did love those last three, as well, specifically that last one.
Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM
Corsair AX750
Windows 7 Professional

*sensei*

Ohkay --> Always beautiful, love your pics!!! ;)

wanako --> Very nice and breathtaking screenshots dude, your ENB looks good!! :)

Aiyen --> Awesome shots!!! And on the second pics, where do you come from the "Treebeard Giant"??? Which Mod?? Look Like the same in "The Lord Of The Rings"... :P

Yeah, i Love The Candlehearth Hall inn... :D