Enhanced Lighting for ENB, updated 25 November-14

general download section

Which part of ELE will you be using? To see which I should spend more time on.

You may select up to 5 options

View results
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Enhanced Lightning for ENB, updated 12/05

No I've never owned a veteran american car. I changed the avatar because users was asking about a car I did not actually own.

No the car I was and still is working on is a Swedish car, a Volvo 944 Turbo -93 which will have my own custom designed interior, custom exterior enhancements without any radical look to it, a 500hp turbo charged engine and a drive line and handling to go with that power.

However if I can afford it in the future a Chevrolet Camaro SS -69 or Dodge Charger R/T -69 / -70 or a Chevrolet Corvette "Stingray" -71, those are high on my wish list.

some very nice choices there. im partial to the 69 camaro myself. ive got a 402 big block for ya if you ever get it. ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

i'm not really fond with American muscle cars. more into the 'rice burner' Japanese imports. top of my list would be the Nissan G35 Skyline, or the Infinity G35 if you lives in America. properly the myth are true that all these big block v8's are really good for is in a straight line drags? just joking, got that from top gear

Flickr Gallery

Great work with Sky mesh! Love it too :)

Quick comment and question. i know you are working on the foggy weathers and the overcast weathers still, but I notice one thing. As they currently sit the overcast or foggy weathers that you do have done look good during daylight, but are way too bright at night. I am unable to adjust to darken the night time foggy effects they are brighter than daylight. I tried adjusting fog color curve at night at night but to make the nigh time fog look decent under overcast weathers ruins clear weathers. Any advice? I will put up some screens later if it helps, got to head off to work here now it is morning here.

Thanks. Loving your work with this.

*master*

Just wondering if you've done high horothgar yet? The point lights in the ceiling seem a bit blue. If you haven't done that one yet, then never mind.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

LordDorian402;

Understandable, it's a very nice piece of machinery :)

OhKay;

I would rather go with the old R34 and do similar adjustemnts as Paul Walkers character did in Fast and Furious. Speaking of Paul Walker and FnF it's a damn shame he passed away recently :(

adelinadragonborn;

Thanks, glad you like it.

rwillia157;

I don't think I have covered the full time period of that weather, at least not finished it. Either way it will be worked on as I had already made plans for updating those weathers even before your comment about it.

narphous;

No I have not touched that area yet with my Light Bulb module yet so those are still vanilla lights.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

yeah Paul Walker, he was too fast and furious to the end. will be greatly missed. died at things he loved best, nice way to go out really. cheers to Paul walker, RIP

Flickr Gallery

Just wanted to thank you yet again for this. I used to use Climates of tamreil but got tired of the various issues and how hard it was to tweak for enb. The only thing I missed was the wonderful sunrise and sunsets. Well along comes ELE, and now your new sky mesh. The new mesh really smooths out the gradients giving some great results. Thanks.

Image Image

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Glad you like it :)

And you're adapted UW Cinematic preset looks really good :)