TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

wow EvoFq3o0. :shock:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

*sensei*

WoodsOfYpres --> Thanks dude!! The next pictures will show my "realistic" preset in different weathers and locations! ;)

EvoFq3o0 --> Awesome pictures, as always!! :) And Yes, i've notice that when adding volumetric rays it desaturated the sky... I'm not a "Fan" of this effect...

This pictures taken with my "Realistic" lighting ENB with Multiple Weathers ENB effect... Not a good preview of my preset but the next pics will be better!! ;) It's just for Showing my Armor!!! :D Any Lovers Of "The Lord Of The Rings"?? Lol

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

happyken
always enjoying seeing your pics :D

Gionight
thanks :D one of the greats here, can't believe you're still doing it for this long. thanks again for the inspiration, hope to see more ;)

symphonicjohn
i use Dramatic Clouds + CoT + Jawz's Sky Mesh. that pic was opposite side of the sun (sunset), dunno how it came about but makes nice effect . love the mountain range ;)

piwi
thats ok, as long as you post pics here, its worth more than a thousand words ;) awesome latest pics.

Dinkledorf
great interior shots :D

jrista
its good to see your pics here for once! i never got into the down sampling things but great pics never less

vamp
cool looking Xenomorph pics! ;)

WoodsOfYpres
the LoD on the first pic is amazing and that blue ocean shore, very radiant, where the sea meets the sky, perfectly blended ;)

EvoFq3o0
great pics ;) 183bhp Clio, W :D W! take it easy there lad!

Unreal
very cool effects ;) wonder how you did it, would be nice for wallpapers

Asgaard
wow!! love the armor :D yes i like things that are spiky and that suits very well, awesome shots to go with it. i have nothing to show at the moment, being playing 'other' games as of late. back Tamriel soon .... :o

Flickr Gallery

*master*

Very interesting, I like it! How did you make it B&W? Just an ENB shader?
Asgaard wrote: This pictures taken with my "Realistic" lighting ENB with Multiple Weathers ENB effect... Not a good preview of my preset but the next pics will be better!! ;) It's just for Showing my Armor!!! :D Any Lovers Of "The Lord Of The Rings"?? Lol
Wonderful shots. Very artistic, especially the one with just the staff head. :D
OhKay wrote: jrista
its good to see your pics here for once! i never got into the down sampling things but great pics never less
Thanks! I hadn't really been terribly happy with my results until now, hence the reason I hadn't shared much.

Finally got interiors looking good....still have work to do on exteriors. The downsampling is really all just photoshop. I have an Apple screen (was nice like, seven years ago when I first bought it), and it DOES NOT like me messing with the refresh rates, and DOES NOT do GPU-based downsampling. Instead, I gave Boris' ENB high resolution rendering a try. It doesn't really look good when your in the game...it uses very basic resizing that doesn't supersample or anything like that...if anything, it is sparsely sampling which results in crappy text and jagged textures and stuff like that. But the images are full size...5120x2880 pixels, so I can downsample them nicely with Photoshop, and the results are pretty amazing. I only get about 8fps on the high end, in some cases as low as 1fps, so it makes doing even screenarchery too difficult to be realistic. ENBs high resolution rendering only supports factor of two multiples of the screens actual resolution, and I had to create a custom resolution to even get it to do 5120x2880 instead of 5120x3200, so I don't think I can render it at 3840x2160 either (which would perform well enough to actually be workable for screenarchery.)

Anyway, as I continue to tweak Kountervibe, I'll keep sharing.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Vanilla Skyrim without any modded textures/meshes/mods + ENB + Custom Weather

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E1HEIurehY

jrista wrote:
B&W = lack of colour, so... :lol:

Colour saturation to 0.
Last edited by Unreal on 30 Dec 2013, 07:19, edited 1 time in total.

Just one today. Still Tweaking weathers and lighting for ELE.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

jrista
yeah i can imagine going anything over my native res 2560x1440 would bog down fps dramatically. i'm not happy with whats running now, my interior is ok between 30-34 but once in dense foliage area, it can drastically down to slideshow 9-12 fps. i have tried down sampling before but like you've stated, below 10fps which is not worth it for me. if you have multiple monitors, different case but single with mind blowing 5120x3200... thats just crazy :?

Flickr Gallery

*master*

Unreal wrote:
jrista wrote:
B&W = lack of colour, so... :lol:

Colour saturation to 0.
I guess I was asking...did you desaturate in post (i.e. after you took the video/screens, in photoshop or something), or did you do it with ENB (shader or enbseries.ini) so it was actually B&W in the game?

*master*

OhKay wrote:jrista
yeah i can imagine going anything over my native res 2560x1440 would bog down fps dramatically. i'm not happy with whats running now, my interior is ok between 30-34 but once in dense foliage area, it can drastically down to slideshow 9-12 fps. i have tried down sampling before but like you've stated, below 10fps which is not worth it for me. if you have multiple monitors, different case but single with mind blowing 5120x3200... thats just crazy :?
I actually managed to get 3840x2160 working. Had to set my desktop to 1920x1080x60hz first, then configure the game for the higher rez. It works, about 25fps median, lows around 18fps and highs around 29fps. Not too bad...but for some reason, when I use the higher resolutions like that, my controls only fully work the first time I load. If I load any other save games (which I usually create as I'm playing through on my character at 1920x1080 to mark good scenes), then I can no longer control my character properly...very annoying.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

jrista wrote:
I guess I was asking...did you desaturate in post (i.e. after you took the video/screens, in photoshop or something), or did you do it with ENB (shader or enbseries.ini) so it was actually B&W in the game?
ENB (enbeffect), of course.