TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

jrista
the reflection on water is not of the close to shore structures, but rather the background to those trees and building. if i lower the camera close to the water, the foreground will be reflected but whats the point in that when i cant barely see anything. be great if this mod improves. i really like where this is heading ;)
yes, my system took a beating with down sampling. i don't think its good with extended sitting cos i can hear my g'card making whistling sound after 30min or so. you think 3mb per pic is large, mine at that res took 57mb, bmp format, converted to jpg down to 6mb! Fraps can't capture anything while down sampling so i had to resorted to print screen key. very hard to tweak, disable ENB, change parameters, enable ENB, repeat process... :? have to try what you recommend, anything can lift above 5fps... i can live with. maybe try tonight.
i have noticed that that image has no DoF, anti aliasing... ??. here's mine, 9mb warning (too much compression on imgur)
http://i.imgur.com/46rUMD8.jpg
Last edited by OhKay on 01 Jan 2014, 04:22, edited 1 time in total.

Flickr Gallery

*master*

OhKay wrote:jristai have noticed that that image has no DoF, anti aliasing... ? looks a bit rough up close.
Yeah, no DOF. I actually usually play without DOF (it gets distracting, pulsing in and out as often as it does), which is probably why it was off. I still get around 6-7fps with it on, though. (It should have AA on.)

It is rough. I just wanted to show the frame rate and resolution, not really anything more. I've tweaked my interior lighting pretty well, but I haven't done much with exterior. That is basically plain jane Kountervibe, and the lighting in that shot was about as boring as it could get (overcast, diffuse, directionless.) I know it needs a lot of work.

In your screenshot, where did you get that Japanese dress? Love the detail in that.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

i hit the 10fps mark mostly here with 5120x2440... ;) thanks Jrista

Kalicolas Dof from here on. its subtle, different... like it very much, thanks ;)

one of the other negative thing about down sampling... have to guess my way with the parameters... :?

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Those are amazing shots! I have been fooling with down sampling since the summer but I have changed my direction as I found it was becoming a real bear to keep tweaking them for all the ENBs I like to use and try out - change in darkness levels especially. I like it with Somber as Somber is bright and hazy and I find with DS set to 1.5 or 2x that Somber looks amazing. Same for Unreal Cinema - which looks best to me at 2x. However all of Bronze316s ENBS become so dark I need a torch just to find the bar!

So now I am focused on playing with scales and ranges and upping all quality and going native. I may still do some DS use with Somber though :)

Anyhow a couple of quick night shots using Seasons of Skyrim from Bronze at native resolution and upped SSAO/Reflections.

Trying to make new enb:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

All, Happy New Year

wolfgrimdark, thanks and thank you for your kind words on nexus

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jrista
the Kimono dress you've asked before,
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49292
there are couple of color variety, buy the coins from the hamster on the counter. on your left, should be a small slot machine, insert your coins for random items

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Happy New year all!

So many awesome things going on in this thread, SO many awesome screenshots.. I am hundreds of pages behind, So much to read up on. And I have to check every page to make sure that I don't miss any awesome screens or tips. So much to do, so little time!

I'm still working on my own preset when I have some spare time. having some problems too, like volumetric lighting. When I turn it up, it seems like it's just only brightens up they sky, and washing away all the sky colors, to a bright white. Any tips on getting volumetric lighting to look good?

Anywho, here's a few screens from my current preset. I'm not using skylighting. But I think that might be necessary now that cloudshadows are introduced, and can make the world look VERY flat at times. And for lighting mods I'm only using relighting skyrim.

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel