TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

With ENB 0.108, now the distance fog is back and I won't have to see the ugly distance landscape anymore. It was a major problem for me and I even deleted ENB just because of that.
Honestly, I'm glad that Boris had a fight with author of RCRN and released this version. Now I can enjoy ENB finally.

I used CLENB of HeliosDoubleSix from Nexus with .dll in 108. So far so good. But still hope that there's a good config just for 108 soon.

*master*

Just some fun images.

We... we KILL THE WITCH

Last edited by jim2point0 on 18 Mar 2012, 09:18, edited 1 time in total.

A few gloomy ones

Night in Solitude

Dawn Solitude

Whiterun

Dragon over Solitude

MOOSE

Quest

Monago wrote:Rest of the shots!
What mods is that man?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

My config

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

A lot of nice ones. These two I added to the wallpaper rotation:

UW:

Cougar8889:

far327: there's something about the light in those last images that I really like.

I haven't been able to do any good shots lately, and even though I feel mighty deflated, I MUST post something. As the shots didn't turn out well, but because the scene I took them in made quite an impression, I've tried to hide my ineptitude a capturing it well by writing up a little description to go along with the pictures. This is a screenshot thread, so feel free to skip the letters. Here goes:

Through the mists rising from hot dragonspring waters, I could see the hulking figure of a lone giant, standing at the edge of a shallow pool, unmoving - his gigantic club resting on his shoulder. It hadn't seen me. I slowly unsheathed my sword, unsure yet if this was a fight that could be avoided. The giant had however positioned itself between me and the narrow mountain pass that was the one exit from these marshes that wouldn't lead me closer to the band of soldiers that where hot on my trail. I had only entered these haunted pools with the purpose to shake their pursuit. Going back was an option I could ill afford nor found particularly desirable. Sneaking past the brute wasn't an option either; these giants were know for their sense of smell, and my recent venture into the dank Dwemer ruins of Kagrenzel had left me more than noticeable on that account.

Suddenly I heard the shrill call of a peregrine: Lydia, warning me that the dogs had found our trail. I withdrew the vial of potent poison that I had bought in Markarth so long ago. Bothela had assured me that it was strong enough to even fell a giant. This was the time to put her words to the test. As I started to apply the foul paste to the sharp of the blade, a gust of wind blew away the fog at the giant's feet and I could see the body of one of the mammoths that were herded by the giants. It was small, and could hardly have seen more than two winters. Its flanks where moving with ragged heaves. I crept closer, silently, careful not to disturb the waters and give away my presence. I could now see a big wound at the flank of the young mammoth. Wolves no doubt. The giant's arms and torso where smeared with blood as well. I realised that it must have carried the calf here, all the way from the tundra. A journey of miles. But why? Then it hit me. I had heard a travelling hunter speak once about how mammoths, sensing their coming demise, would detach themselves from the herd to walk into the mountains and never return. Looking around I could see sticking out from the waters and strewn along the banks the bones of mammoths, long picked clean by the mountain birds.

Then I felt a gentle touch at my back. Lydia. She looked at where I had been looking and started to unclasp her sword. I put my hand on hers and shook my head. We were safe. I stood up fully, and slowly waded forward. The giant looked up, and gazed straight at us. Slowly he lifted his club from his shoulder. I heard Lydia gasp. Then the giant sat down, like a landslide coming to a stop, and lay the club beside him. He inhaled deeply. A sigh that seemed to have no end. He folded his hands in his lap, and looked down again. In one hand, opened slightly was a Dragon's Tongue lily, impossibly small. Carefully, with unexpected gentleness, he set the flower afloat, a tiny vessel of stark colour in these bleak and desolate lands. Never once did he look up at us as we slowly walked past him and continued on towards the mountain pass beyond.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

kimy

I would like to exchange and
But my English is not good

----- More than to Google Translate

kimy

I like reality and bright
Last edited by kimy on 18 Mar 2012, 17:16, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

far327: That looks really good. It's pretty close to what I am trying to do with my enb!

Here's a few from my enb. I'm still trying to play the game while I'm tweaking settings.. This is from my last little play session/tweaking

For some reason imageshark wont let me upload any more pics *Sigh* So now we're trying out Flickr, and it looks like it has down scaled my 720p images *double Sigh!*

Dragon Fight

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I can only recommend Flickr Pro. Once you pay for it, it's unlocked so you can upload any filesize and resoluion. Very nice. If you want free, there are of course other solutions.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.