TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

They look great, already installed em a few hours ago.
I'm new into skyrim modding, is there a reason for a one color grey specular map?
A 4k normal map would be cool for high end graphic cards.

*sensei*

Flickr
Twitter

*master*

Pfuscher:
Well I don't like the specular effect the mountains give off. The only time I want specular is when it is raining or if it's wet outside so that's why the specular channel is gray. You can't have completely black either as it will count as a blank alpha which means that it defaults to a white specular which is not what I want ;)

Well my normal is uncompressed so a 2K normal uncompressed is already overkill.
If it was at 4K uncompressed it would take around 80-90 mb vram. Now I don't know how Skyrim works with loading models but I guess it loads a couple of those normal maps.
|-i7 5820K| Corsair SSD 60 GB | | OCZ Vector 4 SSD 256 GB | 2x 1 tb RAID | Nvidia GTX 980 OC 4GB VRAM |Corsair DDR4 16GB 2400mhz | Corsair H90i |OCZ 1000w GOLD | Asus Rampage Extreme V| Thermaltake Level 10 GT Black l

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*sensei*

Kris†a™
Amazing detail. Especially the face mesh is very impressive!

Unreal
Looks really cool! The pics with the water have some "swimming pool atmosphere" :D

Intel Core i5-3570 @ 4.00GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 DirectCU ii 4GB Vram | Win7 64bit on Samsung SSD 840 120GB

*sensei*

klotim wrote:Pfuscher:
Well I don't like the specular effect the mountains give off. The only time I want specular is when it is raining or if it's wet outside so that's why the specular channel is gray. You can't have completely black either as it will count as a blank alpha which means that it defaults to a white specular which is not what I want ;)

Well my normal is uncompressed so a 2K normal uncompressed is already overkill.
If it was at 4K uncompressed it would take around 80-90 mb vram. Now I don't know how Skyrim works with loading models but I guess it loads a couple of those normal maps.
A subtle specular map wouldn't hurt though, I think.
It doesn't have to be completely shimmery like most of the roads but it's certainly nice to accentuate the normal maps a bit. Imho.

But it's looking good!
And thankfully there's not that many mountain textures.. so it won't take me that long to add the spec maps myself now. :)

(If the Nexus were working, that is...)

*sensei*

Hellow everyone!Nice to meet so many ENBers here~
Here are shoots of my Softnut ENB.Could you please give some suggestions?Sorry for my poor English:)

Hi everyone, I am new obviously to ENBDev though I have been lurking for a while. You can see some of my mods over at the Nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/6340850/?

I am not a coder but I have been heavily addicted to the likes and beauties of ENBs (Boris you are a genius).

I currently do not favor posting my images over at the Nexus anymore and feel they are better off here.

I focus only on females, I have over 60 characters that of course are all females. I really only focus on that, its my niche.

I use many presets. All of the K ENBs, Bleaks, Matsos, Faroffs, Sombers and including some of the best from the .119 binaries I/e the ENBPMs by P-mind.

Enjoy!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Snow is a great result DJ despite all the Rendering issues, would look great with Kristas new Demoed Lady Body 3 :)

The Hand is imho the most destructive result even not the obvious low polycount

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard