TES Skyrim 0.245

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.245

ENBSeries wrote:No sence to make cleanup, you will trap in to same problem later without knowning what actually causing issue. On the contrary, better to find while you can.
I agree with Boris. Wiping the drive is only a temporary solution. This may have been asked already, sorry if it has, but have you tried simply reinstalling skyrim? I've noticed that once in awhile after modding the game enough, installing and uninstalling mods, things seem to get corrupted, loose files from uninstalled mods remain, etc. It's worth a shot if you haven't already tried it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBSeries wrote:Jafin16
No, i don't need anything. Will not bother any more with optimization of ambient occlusions.
Well, for me at least, you've done a fine job of optimizing the code. Everything runs much smoother :) Now I'm patiently looking forward to GI or whatever you have in mind next. I recall there was some talk of further work on clouds... Whatever it is, I'm certain it's VERY cool :)

(Sleep isn't coming to me... am I becoming an insomniac??? Ugh...)

*master*

ENBSeries wrote:Canlocu
It's there, read changes log till the end.
You switched things up on me. Thx for the reply!

ENBSeries wrote:megazogg
Не могу ничем помочь, бага не вижу. Кстати скриншот хоть немного мог бы помочь и сравнение, в каких версиях не было, а в каких появился. Вообще что-то гавеные драйвера нынче, неделю как активировался народ со всяким бредом
Полез в игру в охоте за скриншотом и... теперь бага нет! Какой-то затум может случился вчера с игрой, потому что я ничего не менял. Прости за беспокойство, я раньше писал с работы, проверить смог только сейчас. В любом случае, если опять замечу, обязательно сделаю скрин. :(

Ну и чтобы совсем впустую не тратить место на форуме, позволь поблагодарить тебя за отличный мод, без него Скайрим я видеть вообще не могу. Последние версии вообще суперски работают, с нетерпением жду эффекта тумана (если я правильно понял твои посление скрины на сайте, конечно).

sorry for the off topic

does any have a DN-IE separated Postprocess and LDR effect file they care to share?

I have found both but cant get them to work together

many thanks

Ok some more update

My PC is freshly formatted with only 2 games on it Skyrim and BF4.
All drivers up to date including bios.

The Skyrim running 0 mods the game now gets past the click load crash. It starts to load the map and crashes right before it shows my character.

Also tried new save game.

Tried starting the game from the TESV.exe as admin without SKSE. Tried SKSE as admin

I am able to sit in the game all day at the main menu after the bethesda logo.

I can enter the shift+enter and get into the ENB settings, is there anything I could try in there?

Doesn't it seem strange that 221 and 236 have no issues? It has to be some code change after 236? Can it be the ENB I use?

*master*

Oyama (and you other ENB Wizards), what are your settings for Reflection? I'm a bit curious as it is quite performance hungry and sometimes surprisingly so (i.e. at the entrance to Whiterun it cuts off c. 10% of my FPS, but at the same time I can't even see a difference with it on and off there). I've also noticed that many presets simply have it off. At the same time, I really like it (and the effect is obvious) in ice caves etc. I'd love to see which settings those who have tweaked it more finely have.

(Boris, if you find this off topic, just say so.)

*sensei*

nitroviper wrote:Ok some more update

My PC is freshly formatted with only 2 games on it Skyrim and BF4.
All drivers up to date including bios.

The Skyrim running 0 mods the game now gets past the click load crash. It starts to load the map and crashes right before it shows my character.

Also tried new save game.

Tried starting the game from the TESV.exe as admin without SKSE. Tried SKSE as admin

I am able to sit in the game all day at the main menu after the bethesda logo.

I can enter the shift+enter and get into the ENB settings, is there anything I could try in there?

Doesn't it seem strange that 221 and 236 have no issues? It has to be some code change after 236? Can it be the ENB I use?
Here's my experience with the AMD 13.12 driver.
I couldn't play any Dx9 games with the 2nd monitor connected, so I had to completely disconnect and disable it. As you described, I kept getting CTD when I had the 2nd monitor connected.
Try disabling SSAO in enbseries.ini before starting Skyrim. My Skyrim CTD last night when I was enabling disabling SSAO back to back as I was comparing before and after image, but I haven't get CTD since then. I'm on the AMD 13.10beta2 driver since 13.12 was not stable on my PC.
OrganicENB SE
OrganicENB LE

How do I disable it?

I tried to set EnableAmbientOcclusion=false and true.

[SSAO_SSIL]
UseIndirectLighting=true
UseComplexIndirectLighting=false
UseComplexAmbientOcclusion=false
UseAmbientIndirectLighting=false
SamplingQuality=2
SamplingPrecision=2
SamplingRange=0.3
FadeFogRange=1.0
SizeScale=0.5
SourceTexturesScale=0.5
FilterQuality=1