TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

I Love the volumetric fog!! Very immersive!! :)

*sensei*

*sensei*

*sensei*

sonnhy
Thank you :) ! I'm saving that preset as back up while doing some unbalanced stuff with indirect lightning^^
I'm using multiple texture packs. I started with Skyrim 2K textures and installed some different packs over it. I also installed several textures from other packs manually.

saltr
I'm a fan of your shots! Very unique style.

wolgrimdark
Thanks! Can't wait to see first shots of your preset!

Asgaard
Great shots! Your sky/sun look very natural. The second and the last shots are my favourites.

Some shots with (a bit overexposed) indirect lightning experiments. I like how it can add color to the scene.

Intel Core i5-3570 @ 4.00GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 DirectCU ii 4GB Vram | Win7 64bit on Samsung SSD 840 120GB

hi all, im new here and i just see so many incredible images following this thread, and then a resolve post here just to start a few images is with rudy enb, i really like this enb, and WoodsOfYpres, and confidence-man, your presets are just wow, monstruous you guys will share them?

*master*

ENB 0.245 quick test

happyken wrote:ENB 0.245 quick test

Image Image Image

this is real game? wow, wow, i'm frozen and is just a quicktest? letme test it too? :)

haha (my pc will blow just in think of that.)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Really like the realistic look

Long time lurker/Voyeur, first time poster.
I first want to thank everyone for the work they have done. My co-workers think I'm crazy looking at what they feel are the same pictures over and over each day. Ignorance is bliss, right?
I have the bug, but every time I feel I get what I want I have to "try something else" and fubar my wonderful vision. I'm sure nobody relates to that, huh? /sarcasm
I am not trying to create something from scratch "yet". Ok, I'm rambling.
Can anyone recommend me a preset that has a sort of claymation feel? I love the old games that looked like rubber and plastic. For some reason when I get that going it feels like everything has substance. Like many, Confidence Man and Gionight was what I was shooting for in the beginning. I have used Rudy ENB and a bunch from Far327's VERY resourceful page. Thanks Far! But I just can't find what makes things have that GLOSS I guess is the best word. Is there a particular setting like in STALKER there was a gloss factor. Last bothersome question is there a resource to load several ENBs and switch between them or install them and remove them at will?

PS. I'm sure there is a better place for me to ask these questions so as to not interrupt the eye candy, Let me know where and I'll seat my n00b butt there and learn. :mrgreen:

*sensei*

WoodsOfYpres
Beautiful stuff mate :)

Zakariah
Welcome!

happyken
Amazing shots and preset you got there! :o

BKarza
Welcome aswell! :)