TES Skyrim 0.250

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim 0.250

This is a normal behaviour, well quiet normal i guess :)

Boris: what they talk about is that i sometimes happen when a weather transists or changes by force to another weather and you had the weather window open that the window can turn empty.
But what actually happens is that all Tabs Close with the new weather and if you had a tab with lots of contest in it open, like SKY or Environment and you actually where on the bottom of that list, all Tabs closes but the focus stays on that part of the list. All you need todo is scrool up with the tiny scroolbar the weather window now has. Its not that quiet hard to hit
and you should be able to scrool up with a few mouseclicks.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Happens to me sometimes too, figured it's just a quirk of the UI and not worth reporting.

Another one is when I'm in pretty dark conditions, like fog at night, and look away from any light source my screen will turn completely black if I've opened and closed the UI at all in that session. If I open the UI up again the screen goes normal as long as I have it open. If I start the game and never open the UI I never get this bug, so it's definitely related to activating the UI.
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Uh, understood. I don't really want to search where to modify scrolling to fix it, GUI is middleware.

Confidence-Man
This something with render states lost, may be will work with SpeedHack=false. GUI is like Steam overlay or SweetFX, they apply changes after my mod, so i don't have any idea what was changed.

*sensei*

Thanks guys! I will keep an eye out for the tiny scroll bar, I must admit that I did not notice that. If I recall, correctly, at least the last time it happened I was in the middle of tweaking Mist (which is at the bottom of the settings order) and it happened when I opened the GUI window again.

When it happens again I will post a screenshot Boris. Sounds like there is a clear workaround so no worries.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Folks, there are several ways to fix (some only partially) current artifacts of the mist with transparent objects and i can't choose any of them. I'm still afraid that clouds and other future volumetric effects will be much slower if i choose wrong algorithm. May i skip fixes untill will do at least clouds? I don't think when fire is affected by mist it's annoying enough to add me headache later with performance issues or changing where exactly mist computed (per object draw, before transparent objects draw in screen space or after everything in screen space).

*master*

Makes perfect sense to me.

*sensei*

All of the artifacts I have seen are not super bad and can wait if it makes your life easier!

When actually playing the game then it is kinda hard to notice most of the artifacts anyways... it is only if you stop up for screenshots that they can get really annoying, but I guess the screenarchers do not mind waiting!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Decreased startup time and when applying changes in GUI or by hotkey. It's actually specific changes to shaders to skip compiler strange behavior, for me time decreased from 16.8 to 7 seconds.

ENBSeries wrote:I think someone need to get ass kicked because of not reading my posts and description to released version. And extra payment for not being able to understand that your fucking game bugs with no depth for many objects produce bugs.
I apologize for not understanding what "artifacts" meant, since english isn't my first language. No need to be so mad about it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Pyrobunta
Ignore me, it's how i'm speaking, nothing serious.