Skyrim Memory Patch - fixing ILS, uGrids CTD, freezes

any kind of mods
  • Author

Re: Skyrim Memory Patch - fixing ILS, uGrids CTD, freezes

ENBSeries wrote:SkyrimSuzerain
Read description to ENBoost first, what you did leads to crashes.
The 10240 cap is still in effect after 0.250?

No, the cap is 128gb now thanks to Boris. I'm running at 16gb just fine. =)

I don't get it, I keep crashing and crashing. Even with the memory patch. It's completely random it can happen in 5 minutes, or 1 hour. I can't reproduce where it's happening. The mini dump makes no sense to me, and really doesn't point me in any direction.

I am not using any MOD's that aren't really popular, I mean there are people on here running 200+ mods and are perfect. I am not hitting the memory limit, or anywhere near it. I am going insane.

MOD Organizer doesn't show any conflicts, BOSS doesn't have anything in it's details that can point me. Every MOD that can be cleaned is cleaned, every MOD that not supposed to be cleaned isn't. I made sure I have every correct master, and if needed, compatibility patches. I am just lost, lost.

Can anyone help me if I post my mod list to pastebin? I am just going insane with this now.

Yeah I tried all that.

SKSE's 1.7 alpha is an alpha because they changed (added, mainly) stuff in the scripting API, not because it's stable SKSE + sheson's alpha patch.

I'll be waiting until they mark it as current/stable.

I have little to add to this discussion. Except thank you. You guys fixed Skyrim. Holy shit fire you did. ugrids @ 7 and it runs great with 220ish mods. Most of the heavy script ones with almost every texture replacer out there. I've fought this game every since mods started getting released. Thank you.

Now it's actually time to play the game. The one thing I've yet to really do. =)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I wish I could get a stable Skyrim, i have less then 100 mods, and people with 200+ mods are not crashing. I am constantly crashing now, I followed every guide to a T now. it's been 2 weeks of hell for me. I don't know what the hell is going on.

@nafeasonto

I joined to offer you this suggestion as your problem sounds similar to one I had. It turned out to be a conflict with my skeleton and an armor mod. It would CTD at random in the open world, trying to enter buildings, opening menus, etc., seemed inexplicable until I read somewhere of the possibility and sure enough it was a mod conflict between my skeleton and an armor mod. Just a thought.

which armor mod?