TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

Hey far237, I'd like to try your config as well--would it be possible to try the one I commented on? The one with blue sky, I think you called it?

Thunder thunder thunder cats. why doesn't anybody gritty reboot the thundercats..
just popped into my head doing these shots

@far327: if you don't mind me asking, I would love to try your config out as well, I figured the more the merrier ;) unless your only PM'ing just a select few than I understand. TIA!

*master*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

nu2skyrim wrote:@far327: if you don't mind me asking, I would love to try your config out as well, I figured the more the merrier ;) unless your only PM'ing just a select few than I understand. TIA!
No discriminating here. Just happy people have interest. I will PM you as well later. Thanks!

@theradikal11 - Love those screenshots!! Are you using any supersampling? How about sharpness?

@muppetpuppet - although I don't think I could play the game at your settings, the screen shots are pure eyecandy :shock:

@mindflux - your lighting and DOF are really really great! I wish I could get it looking that way.

@superl3 - No need to say anything about your shots dude, you're a juggernaut round these parts. :) Great stuff man!!!

EDIT - Just saw this one. Super nice! WOW! Great capture! I like the coloring as well!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

oops

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

I may have to break down and finally try theradikal11's preset. Those screens look phenomenal. I'm just too lazy to revert back to the previous patch and I've been having a lot of fun with Alan Wake :)

*master*

far327 wrote: @theradikal11 - Love those screenshots!! Are you using any supersampling? How about sharpness?
about sharpness: enbeffectprepass.ini
ENB prepass modification 2.0.5 by Matso

#define ENABLE_SHARP 1

// Sharpen setting Parameters
float fSharpScale = 0.23; // intensity of sharpening
float2 fvTexelSize = float2(1.0 / 1920.0, 1.0 / 1080.0); // set your resolution sizes

I have a ATI and not apply anything to SSAO AA.
-----
More Screens: the images are resized and are jpg format :( ,it loses a lot, here in the gallery you can see in 1080 at least:
http://minus.com/mHa4S7zBk/1g

Some from around Riften, I love the Autumn landscape: