TES Skyrim 0.250

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.250

@Boris
With the anchor feature now could it work that the markers detect the Player and change certain ENB settings on the fly if the Player comes close to them ;) ?

So we could overwrite Bethesdas Dynamic Imagespaces (via CreationKit) with a Realtime ENB version ?

Boris would the better hair shader have a big impact or isn't the anisotropic current one already good enough ?

Boris can you avoid the gui changing positions for example when disabling the multiple weather parts and then move the window out of the way and if i then check it to compare some result it flips back @ its initial position which is a lot of time exactly above the area i would like to inspect the render impact on :(

Of course i could minimize it down but then i would lose direct access to it and would have to reopen it if i want to make a change :(

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*master*

For what exactly is this IgnoreWeather thing for?

Oh, and can someone please correct this guy on reddit? I know that the things he writes are horrible but I don't know exactly how to tell him how wrong he is. :D

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

IgnoreWeather System parameters for enbseries.ini should be pretty self explanatory just think about it a little more ;)

The Problem is to many rate ENB stuff based on Pictures only that is completely wrong anyways you have to Experience it in Motion :)

The Picture gives you only a Preview of what to expect but it doesn't say much about the Experience, and lot of ENB preset are developed for Screenarchery still they hardly support the Experience or try to change it into something entirely different ;)

Weather is a big component here as it can change everything unexpectedly their are even less ENBs out that take this into account, because it highers the complexity a lot :)

Cruncher, I have thought and thought, and I still don't get what benefit/funtion the 'ignore weather' settings have. Could you enlighten us mentally challenged folk, please? Since it is so painfully obvious, it can't be very difficult to explain. It will make you feel superior!!

Explain. Please.

*master*

CruNcher wrote:IgnoreWeather System parameters for enbseries.ini should be pretty self explanatory just think about it a little more ;)

The Problem is to many rate ENB stuff based on Pictures only that is completely wrong anyways you have to Experience it in Motion :)

The Picture gives you only a Preview of what to expect but it doesn't say much about the Experience, and lot of ENB preset are developed for Screenarchery still they hardly support the Experience or try to change it into something entirely different ;)

Weather is a big component here as it can change everything unexpectedly their are even less ENBs out that take this into account, because it highers the complexity a lot :)
The settings will ignore the weather, but what benefit do I get from that? And how are the settings influenced by the weather?

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*master*

Setting IgnoreWeatherSystem=true for a category will force values from enbseries.ini to be used for that category, ignoring any values set by individual weathers. It's for when you only need one global set of values for a particular effect and don't want to copy/paste those values to all the weather ini files. There may be other uses as well...

*master*

Maeldun wrote:Setting IgnoreWeatherSystem=true for a category will force values from enbseries.ini to be used for that category, ignoring any values set by individual weathers. It's for when you only need one global set of values for a particular effect and don't want to copy/paste those values to all the weather ini files. There may be other uses as well...
Thank you.

Yes, thank you.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

bob
Mist disabled by default, so i can't help you.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Maeldun wrote:Setting IgnoreWeatherSystem=true for a category will force values from enbseries.ini to be used for that category, ignoring any values set by individual weathers. It's for when you only need one global set of values for a particular effect and don't want to copy/paste those values to all the weather ini files. There may be other uses as well...
Yup and and it also allows you to test 2 values without changing into the weather gui so you can test 2 values by just flipping a switch that is accessible allways in your view compared to the enablemultiple weather switch ;)
Last edited by CruNcher on 09 Feb 2014, 17:49, edited 1 time in total.