Skyrim latest patch and 0.103 bugs

fixing bugs
  • Author

Re: Skyrim latest patch and 0.103 bugs

LivarFox модов никаких нет, без ENB вообще чёрти что творится, эфекты от заклинаний паутина пропадают, да и вода прозрачной становится

Vinsen Devs just messed up effects optimization on ATI/AMD platform.
coz that same bugs i experienced with older driver, so i download and install a recent one but nothing happened

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Can somebody say if game have grass bugs with NVidia card and no grass mods installed? Also i saw on the forum that SSAO no longer works, but no one said that yet here.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/index.php
See i told you now finish pure hd and publish.BUGTESTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-It's been discussed that lush grass and lush trees mods might be the cause of shadow flicker as they conflict with the 1.5 patch.
Who care about SSAO the performance is import in a few weeks or mount dx11 coming.The engine is support dx11 appi and i think bugthesta gonna put SSDO.
SSDO less performance and good image quality whit moving shadows.
Testing whit and whitout lush tree and grass but i thinkg is gonna take the samo problems.Test on 1.5.24 no money for original game :)
After 15 min test whitout lush tree and grass still the same shit.
Maybe 1.5.26-8 official gonna fix this shit.
No grass fix whit 1.5.26 in the info.
Last edited by Vinsen on 26 Mar 2012, 19:52, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Mods are not the cause of the grass ghosting problem. It's not Vurts, it's not Lush Grass, it's not More Grass. I've tested ENB on vanilla Skyrim and it still has the grass ghosting issue, so it cannot be those causing it. I believe it's because of the grasses newly implemented shadows.

As for AMD drivers causing it I've tested a ton of drivers and none of them resolved the issue either.

I like to keep an open mind but I'm pretty confident it's the grasses shadowing technique that's causing the issue. I think Bethesda use some sort of overlay effect which is probably conflicting with ENB.

And again, 0.108 worked fine in regards to the grass issues. I didn't encounter that problem once when using it (as I pointed out before).
Last edited by Unreal Warfare on 26 Mar 2012, 19:55, edited 1 time in total.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

How can i disable this shit shadow.So low resolution and doo nothing.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Vinsen - What video card type are you using? ATi/Nvidia? I am using Nvidia and have not seen the so called grass shadow bug. However, I am still using the beta version of 1.5 patch. I don't have any grass mods installed. I have tweaked so many shadow settings in my .ini file though that maybe that is the reason I don't see any issues? Sun update time maybe?

@ Unreal Warfare - Are you using ATi or Nvidia?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

far327 wrote:@Vinsen - What video card type are you using? ATi/Nvidia? I am using Nvidia and have not seen the so called grass shadow bug. However, I am still using the beta version of 1.5 patch. I don't have any grass mods installed. I have tweaked so many shadow settings in my .ini file though that maybe that is the reason I don't see any issues? Sun update time maybe?
I've used stock ini's and still had this issue so I don't think it's sun update time or anything like that, at least it's unlikely.

I've tried the game on stock High and Ultra settings (minus AA) and the issue still persists. :(

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

cook5000

Hi there!

Unfortunatly I have the grass Bug, an nvidia card and I'm not using lush grass :|
It was said that 1.5 patch would allow self shadowed grass but I can't find any option. Maybe its a result of a half implemented feature.

Also I'm really missing the enb SSAO. Especially the Indirect Illumination.
I know, most of the modders don't care much about it but it really was one of the ENB highlights.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Unreal Warfare wrote:
far327 wrote:@Vinsen - What video card type are you using? ATi/Nvidia? I am using Nvidia and have not seen the so called grass shadow bug. However, I am still using the beta version of 1.5 patch. I don't have any grass mods installed. I have tweaked so many shadow settings in my .ini file though that maybe that is the reason I don't see any issues? Sun update time maybe?
I've used stock ini's and still had this issue so I don't think it's sun update time or anything like that, at least it's unlikely.

I've tried the game on stock High and Ultra settings (minus AA) and the issue still persists. :(
You know, I had all sorts of strange shadow issues back when I tried forcing off vsync thru my video driver advanced settings. have any of you made any changes with vsync settings either .ini or video driver related?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

cook5000 wrote:Hi there!
Also I'm really missing the enb SSAO. Especially the Indirect Illumination.
I know, most of the modders don't care much about it but it really was one of the ENB highlights.
I feel it should at the very least always be an available option. But then again, I'm not coding this stuff. I'm sure Boris will create a nice balanced version once Beth stops with all the incremental updates! I wish they could just do ONE big update and and bug fix to follow and be DONE!!! It's a total headache to update with the official release, then wait for SKSE then wait for Dragon Script!!! AHHHH!!! By the time dragon script catches up, Beth is two update releases ahead! DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!