TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

Huzzah! You're the man!..or umm woman 8-) I think I tried that Superl3 ENB, but maybe I just didn't have the right palette, things were too washed out and I didn't feel like tweaking it apart yet. I'll have to check out the other mods, looks good!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Bronze316 - The color and detail really look good. the trees look really cool. I mean, it's really colorful but that isn't to say it's too much. You know how it goes, you get used to some settings and then you see someone elses and its like a shock to the system at first, but then you get used to it after you play on those settings for 30 minutes to an hour. Your first pics with the white troll looked cool. Again the details of the troll really stand out.

Do you plan to share your settings? I would like to see more pics of wilderness. :)

*sensei*

far327 wrote:@Bronze316 - The color and detail really look good. the trees look really cool. I mean, it's really colorful but that isn't to say it's too much. You know how it goes, you get used to some settings and then you see someone elses and its like a shock to the system at first, but then you get used to it after you play on those settings for 30 minutes to an hour. Your first pics with the white troll looked cool. Again the details of the troll really stand out.
Thank you for the positive feedback! Yeah, it's hard to get color in there without oversaturating it, I've been trying not to use the bloom effect, very minor. It was kinda scary fighting that troll LOL. I've seen alot of great configs, been using my own custom config inspired by Gionights and Confidence-Man. I've learned quite a bit that looking at different ones and want to have diversity like what you've done.

*sensei*

@far327, I'm almost done "finalizing" the config and yes I will share it with you. I bet you can come up with some cool new cinematics with it, better than I can ;) Hopefully before the end of the week, and more screens showing different areas. However.....those darn bright caves/dungeons is beyond my power (darn skyrim bug) :roll: Oh well, what can we do LOL

Bronze316 wrote:@far327, I'm almost done "finalizing" the config and yes I will share it with you. I bet you can come up with some cool new cinematics with it, better than I can ;) Hopefully before the end of the week, and more screens showing different areas. However.....those darn bright caves/dungeons is beyond my power (darn skyrim bug) :roll: Oh well, what can we do LOL
This might help
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12454

*sensei*

@Philosuffer, thanks for looking that up and posting the link! Believe it or not, I actually tried that one and all it did for me was disable interior ambient lighting.....I will research again, thanks again for helping out!

*sensei*

BTW, I'm using ENB v1.02...I'm gonna check that mod right now!

*sensei*

Still checking things out....in the meantime I took a couple of shots!

First post. Have been lurking here for almost a year now, finally decided to sign up and post, share and say hello. Have been a huge fan since I first saw Gionight's first images and I decided then I needed to explore the amazing possibilities with ENB. I'm no expert, just a chronic modder like many people, but I have enjoyed playing with ENB quite a lot and throughout, I have taken some shots. Well, lots of shots. Some of them I'm posting here - ok a lot I'm posting here - and I'll keep playing and tinkering with ENB and INI, etc. even though I have no idea what I'm really doing. Some of these appear dark, and they are. I play in almost absolute darkness so I see much more detail than in just a screenshot, it's actually very detailed in-game.

Stop by my gallery sometime, say hi. :)

And most of all, keep up the amazing work. You guys (and girls!) are really inspirational. I've been in awe over these last few months gazing at the details in many of these caps and wondering how it's done, all of them lovingly crafted. Truly amazing stuff and watching some of you progress has also been an interesting process. I'm no expert, I only wish I could get configs as good as the one's I've seen here but they've all inspired me to try my hand at it - SO THANK YOU EVERYONE! Especially to Boris for giving us this amazing injector..! :)

Now, if only I could fix these damn shadows!!!

Gionight, a personal note, I've watched people put you down and say ridiculous things about you, all the drama on Nexus, I don't blame you for leaving the "scene" but remember that you started doing this - perhaps like me - just for fun, because you could. Don't let anyone take that from you. Ignore the fools, we live in beautiful worlds. Peace!!!

System Specs - Custom Liquid Cooled Build:
ASUS Rampage Extreme
Intel QX9650 Quad Core @ 4.0Ghz
8GB CORSAIR Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600Mhz
2x HD6950 XFire Stock - 2GB DDR5 Models
2x 64GB Crucial M4 MLC SATAIII SSD (RAID-0 System)
4x Western Digital 1TB Platters
2x Optical - Lightscribe/Bluray Combo
1x 24" Dell 2408WFP 1920x1200x60 Native

Software:
Win7 Home Premium x64
ENB - All shots are from .99 and 1.02 only. EDIT (for jim2point0): These are entirely my own configs. I didn't use anyone else's as a 'base', I used the stock install and wrote my own.

Now onto some shots. Sorry for the image bomb, most of these have been used for my desktops. ALL are entirely un-retouched. Enjoy. :)

Morwyn Kelm - My Current Toon

Sun Temple

Dragon Fight - Crappy screencap but I like the blues/hues in this shot and that the sun isn't entirely washed out.

Valley Ridge

Tents

Valley View

Dragonsreach

Wyrm Blast

The Bog

Frozen Totem

Hidden Treasures

Gloom

The Knoll

Stroll

Walk Softly

The Inn

Stunned

Guard Detail

Yonder

Gratuitous Ass Shot

Nice Rack

Sauce - It's what's for dinner...

The Evening Mist

Dream Cabin

Salvation...

Gloom Cavern

The Falls

Castle Rain

The Mighty Slope

The Standing Stones

Into the Depths

Into Morrowind

Fall Stroll

The Gaze

Hot Shot

Deflect

His Face

Chilly Stance

Walk This Way

The Long Walk

Into The Wild
Last edited by Zero on 30 Mar 2012, 13:43, edited 2 times in total.

far327 wrote: These were the mods used...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13076

and NPC Beauty Mod from - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6953

Also using UNP version of that mod as well as UNP body.
@far327, I've recently converted to UNP with the Oriental Beauty textures. I wanted to install the npc beauty mod and the males pack as well, but there are some outrageously bad english instructions in the respective readme files. Could you give a step by step account of what you installed to use the beauty mod? And am I reading it correct that if you're not running the 1.5 patch you cant or shouldnt run this mod? tx.