TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

@ zero - Love your character!! Your config is really nice as well. Definitely has the anime/cartoon look. Reminds me of my early configs. Can you please share your config and .ini settings? Your shadows are looking extremely nice. Honestly, I love the look of your char so much! What body mod face mods etc... are you using?Image

@Herbie211 -
Herbie211 wrote: @far327, I've recently converted to UNP with the Oriental Beauty textures. I wanted to install the npc beauty mod and the males pack as well, but there are some outrageously bad english instructions in the respective readme files. Could you give a step by step account of what you installed to use the beauty mod? And am I reading it correct that if you're not running the 1.5 patch you cant or shouldnt run this mod? tx.
Honestly, I didn't read the readme.. :o But I am on 1.5.0.26 and it seems to be working fine. All I did was install UNP body, then installed Oriental beauty women for UNP body user, then the Makeup set. For NPC beauty mod, it is dependent various hair mods. The author provides links in the NPC beauty mod readme. Install all of these first or you game will crash. Lastly, install NPC beauty mod.

I actually don't use the male mod. I use a different male mod currently, but I read the readme for it. Looks like he is saying that if you already have the Oriental Beauty mod installed, there is no need to overwrite those files with the male ones. So, basically just choose No To All if you are prompted to overwrite any files when you try to install the male version.

@fedorrrz - Those are some of the best shots I've seen of yours! Your config? lighting and shadows are sick!

Here is my latest. Just some final touches from my last shots. Basically using Superb ENB-RL 0.52 but made some .ini changes. Also added my own custom settings (Dragon Warrior Effects / FXAA Injector)

*master*

@jim2point0: thx bro )

@far327: thank you kind sir )
You can find it here - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=410&start=30 , and as it said in my signature - I love it )
*btw really great mix you have - this warm lighting looks awesome!

@theradikal11: Nice job with your config. But skin now looks a bit worse than on previous screens... dunno.. more pale and something about shadows on it - they are almost flat right now. Did you messed with ambient lighting?

*sensei*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Inspired by zero - Now I have a beauty of my own!!! :D

I feel really good about this config guys... Here it is :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?86qs8x5ds5x1qeu
Last edited by far327 on 31 Mar 2012, 11:49, edited 1 time in total.

*master*

Damn vampires

@far327: thx, will try it.

*master*

fedorrrz wrote:@theradikal11: Nice job with your config. But skin now looks a bit worse than on previous screens... dunno.. more pale and something about shadows on it - they are almost flat right now. Did you messed with ambient lighting?
Sharpen The version I have to necessarily lower the setting of "specular" because the brand sharpen long hair and bodies and have this data is marked too high. In the versions that I have I have the specular sharpen taller and not so pale;).

*sensei*

Testing here and there.

*sensei*

From my beta v5

Here is a link to a video but for some reason it's only 480 even though I recorded in 1080p..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... cYUgPvI-RY

flyingeagle666

Hi

I know this is meant to be only for screenshots (I think) however I thought this would be the best place to get an answer.

I am having a problem where when I go underwater I cannot see anything as the water goes a solid green colour. Does anyone know a fix for this please?

thanks