TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

mindflux: Thanks I will try your shadow settings, and see if I get better results.. Otherwise I have to let go of shadowcasting from torches and magelights :(

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*master*

Hi friends, I have added a new file to the tab, it is not important, but are the presets that I use in my enb.

My Favorite Presets Pack ENB v1.5:

Enb Next Generation v1.5+:

Enb Hollywood v1.5+:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@nu2skyrim:

Here you go. I've disabled everything first, and started by enabling per letter, alphabetically; first A mods, then B mods, then C, &c. No conflicts with what is activated now. I'm running the newest patch of Skyrim, and the only issue I have is with grass shadows, but that will probably get fixed by Boris.
If you notice I'm missing something absolutely fantastic or essential, be sure to let me know.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*master*

New lightning at Ice

@midhras, I had been looking over the image of your list of mods and then I locked my desktop and was away from it for the day. I came back and logged in and I'm looking at your pic and thinking "WTF?!?" I thought NMM had gone bonkers and installed all these mods lol

Cool story bro :)

midhras, you're using XCE with UNP, which basically puts dirty heads on clean bodies.

from the UNP page on the mod site..."XCE is incompatible and will cause texture issues!"

I use the oriental beauty mod for head and body textures, but there are face and body textures available as optional downloads with UNP.

*master*

Still tweaking interiors ... looking for the right balance between brightness and contrast to create a kind of 3D effect where the image sort of pops out of the screen.

*sensei*

I'm using a custom config, here are some screens:

Bronze316 wrote:I'm using a custom config, here are some screens:

amazing colors

*sensei*

Thank you srjudas. Not everyone likes this game too colorful. Here's the link :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/d ... p?id=49431
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------