TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

that was some good entertainment right there :lol: Cats fight meo meo. Out of nowhere Cruncher sugar Daddy Jaffin step in. Ladies calm down, is it that time of the month ?

BTW Cruncher that hair look familiar :roll:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

charlievoviii , pass me some popcorn's!
Last edited by OhKay on 01 May 2014, 13:09, edited 1 time in total.

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It's SGs Hair conversion i use it for testing, mostly a compilation of The Sims Hairs by some other modder, not really adapted, very problematic in it's copyright nature, i plan todo my own hairs which also hopefully adapt better to the shading :)

@bf3rocks
Criticizing and feedback is one thing constantly bashing another :)

Last edited by CruNcher on 01 May 2014, 13:17, edited 2 times in total.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

bf3rocks wrote:
CruNcher wrote:@bf3rocks
WTF, I felt out my chair LMFAO :lol:
Last edited by charlievoviii on 01 May 2014, 22:18, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

charlievovoii
I REALLY wish I could permanently block your comments when I'm not logged in, so, unfortunately, I have to keep seeing your asinine comments. I don't appreciate trolls. My comment had nothing to do with the quality of the material being attacked, simply the attack. There's a difference between constructive criticism and being an asshole, though I suppose you are unfamiliar with such subtleties, being an ass yourself.

CruNcher
Thank you for putting eyebrows on her! Honestly, she was butt ugly before. Much improved.

Pfuscher
THANK YOU!

OhKay
Oh please don't join the flaming...

bf3rocks
... Obviously you don't understand the message behind the screenshot. I'm not sure if that's just stupidity or willful ignorance, but either way, you're an idiot.

And now, I bow out of this idiotic nonsense because there is no point. I used to like the enbdev forums, but sometimes I wonder why I even try anymore...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hehe that's the nature of our Human Perception you didn't accept her, it's crazy all the time to see the reaction of most people on this test, though some seem to act different but those are mostly following me for a very long time, also some which seem to understand the complexity of it :)

It's also surprising that charlie accepts the eyebrows as it's the lowest resolution possible, seems to play no role in the overall perception that much @ least at that Luminance level also the neck seam seems to have gone unnoticed :)

Monica meets Forsworn

@Jafin16
Btw it wasn't necessary though but thx that you spoke out not everyone does it's easier to just watch someone being beaten by someone who doesn't seem to be able to control himself :)

@bf3rock
you should really find your inner conflict with yourself and solve it, better for you and especially everyone around you
charlievoviii wrote:that was some good entertainment right there :lol: Cats fight meo meo. Out of nowhere Cruncher sugar Daddy Jaffin step in. Ladies calm down, is it that time of the month ?

BTW Cruncher that hair look familiar :roll:
And to you Jafin16 has more eggs in his pants then you gonna ever have, you are a little more controlled then bf3rock but you would also have earned a time out from here to think about your behavior in insulting people, i thought our last private conversation made you to think a little about it but guess i was wrong with that assumption.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jafin16 wrote:charlievovoii
I REALLY wish I could permanently block your comments when I'm not logged in, so, unfortunately, I have to keep seeing your asinine comments. I don't appreciate trolls. My comment had nothing to do with the quality of the material being attacked, simply the attack. There's a difference between constructive criticism and being an asshole, though I suppose you are unfamiliar with such subtleties, being an ass yourself.

CruNcher
Thank you for putting eyebrows on her! Honestly, she was butt ugly before. Much improved.
How I'm I trolling? I'm quoting someone else comments. Nobody forcing you read it, you chose to. So I guess your comment about cruncher was okay? Don't start what you can't win.
CruNcher wrote: And to you Jafin16 has more eggs in his pants then you gonna ever have, you are a little more controlled then bf3rock but you would also have earned a time out from here to think about your behavior in insulting people, i thought our last private conversation made you to think a little about it but guess i was wrong with that assumption.
wait did you just admitted you check out Faggot Jaffin balls and it's okay for him to say your character ugly. I'm going to be a dick after that comment. So I guess my comment about sugar daddy was true.
Last edited by charlievoviii on 02 May 2014, 01:13, edited 3 times in total.

Jafin16 wrote:charlievovoii

CruNcher

Pfuscher
THANK YOU!

OhKay
Oh please don't join the flaming...

bf3rocks
... Obviously you don't understand the message behind the screenshot. I'm not sure if that's just stupidity or willful ignorance, but either way, you're an idiot.

And now, I bow out of this idiotic nonsense because there is no point. I used to like the enbdev forums, but sometimes I wonder why I even try anymore...
It's the internet, we can do whatever we like, so don't tell people what to do. Can't do shit to me. Did I mess with your little cunt "Cruncher" too much :? don't worry, that anus is all yours.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Arrr! Make me unseen this. I'll better go to play mmo again.

ENBSeries wrote:Arrr! Make me unseen this. I'll better go to play mmo again.
Scary isn't it?