TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

Yep it's the Vandr Presets texture.

Intel Core i5-3570 @ 4.00GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 DirectCU ii 4GB Vram | Win7 64bit on Samsung SSD 840 120GB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

WoodsOfYpres wrote:Yep it's the Vandr Presets texture.
I have it in my mod manger, but never install it. I forgot all about it, been busy messing around with the ENB. Anyway your pictures never disappoint, i really enjoy them.

del

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

lets get back to what we do best here hey?!

Woods
i'm voting with the crab also, great shots ;)

Somber Antique 2.14.251

Flickr Gallery

yeah you right

shoot number five is great, the reflection on the floor

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

snsmac wrote: Please behave a bit nicer.
And Jaffin is surelly not a troll.

But your screenies are nice ;)

@both
Do you think you are funny? You think you are great trolls?
No, you are not. You are just attacking other people without a reason. Do you realise that people dont laugh about Cruncher or Jafin but about you.
Yeah, on some other forums there are funny trolls, but you dont belong to them.
What you do just makes me sad. "Trolls" like you destroyed allready so many great things, so please stop it.
And words like "fag" just show how low your level is.

snsmac
I think the situation is fking hilarious, and Jalickin will always be a troll. He will be back again even though he said he won't, troll do what troll do best. You know, since you ask so nicely, YES I will stop using the word fag, faggot etc. Don't be sad, it's part of using the internet. Life isn't all gravy and positive, that's what define us. Well at least for the strong ones, not sure about the others.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@ohkay
damn last 4 shots is superb

*sensei*

charlievoviii
Nice shots!

Woods
Breathtaking shots, mate!

Ohkay
Very, very nice shots especially the last. And that character is really beautiful. :)
Also ROFL at that gif you posted. :lol:
CGI ENB

I will answer one by one

snsmac wrote:@bf3rocks
bf3rocks wrote: You realize developer want critiques and feedback right? that's how shit get betters.
Thats right, but they want constructive criticism. That means they want details about what is bad, how can they make it better, and what is already good.

Can't help a person who not willing to listen and think the world is against him/her.
What = Cruncher female is butt ugly like Jaffin mentioned, but it's okay for him to say it and not me correct ?
Why = got no eyebrows and look like a homosexual
How = look at the pictures below 'nough said

bf3rocks wrote: It's 2014 and you're still playing on 256 colors 2D matrix.
I dont understand this, either my englsih is too bad or this sentence does not give sense. Could you try to explain it to me?
bf3rocks wrote: same 2D shots
You can make 3d shots?
his picture is flat no depth aka 3D. His Skyrim doesnt even look like it's rendering correctly. Go and google 256 colors matrix games for examples.
bf3rocks wrote: It's the internet, we can do whatever we like, so don't tell people what to do. Can't do shit to me.
No, you cant do what ever you want: YES MOTHER
Forum rules:

Not all users are adult, so write precautions for them if you are posting some specific content. Than the parents need to do a better job at parenting and watch what their kids doing on the internet.

Violence content from games are allowed, but things like guro "style" with humans are strictly prohibited. Some content may be removed, if it's too much extreme.

Agressive behavior against users, different races, aliens or anyone else is dissallowed. But you may say the truth or jokes regarding something prohibited on other resources. The truth is beyong law and morality, that's the rule.
[/b]
Discussion of politics is not allowed. I don't share "ideas" of my and other countries government, this is not the place for them.

Discussion of religion is prohibited. Gods are allowed only as characters of games or cheats. [I've just red all that. You on drugs? whatever you are on pass me some, must be good stuffs.

Spam disallowed, you will be banned immediately without warning. Advertisement of games, software for gamers, mods and other stuff like that is allowed in special category of the forum.
Wikipedia wrote:In the United Kingdom, contributions made to the Internet are covered by the Communications Act 2003. Sending messages which are "grossly offensive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character" is an offense whether they are received by the intended recipient or not. Several people have been imprisoned in the UK for trolling.
and there is some other etiquette you should follow

No one give a shit about UK
bf3rocks wrote:Look it's another mod made for Jaffin the fag and Transgender Cruncher
I dont think somebody on this forum cares about the sexuality of other people. The internet is a scary place
bf3rocks wrote: what language is that?
You know that not all people are nativ english speakers?
Google translate can help

I guess it's okay for Jaflicker to call Cruncher character butt ugly. What's the difference between this and my comments ? Unless "butt ugly" is consider as constructive criticism :roll: So if you're going to lecture me might as well quote Jaflicker too :o
Jafin16 wrote: CruNcher
Thank you for putting eyebrows on her! Honestly, she was butt ugly.
Last edited by bf3rocks on 02 May 2014, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

replied from bf3rock is hilarious but true.
bf3rocks wrote:
I guess it's okay for Jaflicker to call Cruncher character butt ugly. What's the difference between this and my comments ? Unless "butt ugly" is consider as constructive criticism :roll: So if you're going to lecture me might as well quote Jaflicker too :o
Jafin16 wrote: CruNcher
Thank you for putting eyebrows on her! Honestly, she was butt ugly.

Insomnia wrote:charlievoviii
Nice shots!
thanks, where have you been ? Get some shots in and post them up.