Dark Souls 2

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: Dark Souls 2

Just to let you guys know (in case you don't check the release thread), HBAO+ works perfectly with the demigod bits as long as ENB is enabled (doesn't show up through fog or the HUD, nor does it turn off when the HUD is hidden). It's also less glitchy than the ENB AO atm so I'm using it until/unless those kinks can be worked out.

You can see examples here: http://imgur.com/a/lo2ak

Hi to all,using Kalicola's preset without Swheetfx,FYI I don't face any problems with AO turning on/off even when hud goes hidden. I use a SLI flag which works perfect (rarely fps drops from 60 to 59,no flickering etc),using 1080p downspampled for my 1680x1050 monitor and nothing else.
Check some screens :

Well, seems I spoke too soon. For whatever reason HBAO+ starts toggling on and off when the HUD does in Iron Keep (but it worked just fine in every other area I tested). Weird and confusing.

Also, no matter what ENB preset I use the ENB AO is definitely bugged (keeps toggling on and off at random). Don't really know what to do about that.

Zyrusticae wrote:For whatever reason HBAO+ starts toggling on and off when the HUD does...
I've been experiencing this quirk since I started playing the game. Been forced to keep the HUD always on.

It also displays through the HUD, so reading text becomes a bit difficult. And then there's the rendering through fog issue.. Yeah, it's a problem, regardless of much better it makes the game look.

Would like to switch over to ENB with properly working AO (and have the HUD fade), but ENB doesn't seem to be compatible with SGSSAA; blurs the entire screen. Not being able to use hardware AA alongside ENB is the only thing stopping me from switching to it. Downsampling is not enough, and SMAA isn't as great as it could be (though I don't think any DkS2 ENB has SMAA integrated yet).

(Shame about that skybox)

That's the best I've managed by messing about with it myself.
I'm a bit new to all of this, where are people finding so many presets? the DS2 nexus only seems to have a few.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I'm really digging those night shots using Kalicola's preset. Looks very tight and moody.
My config is proving to be quite muddy looking during night settings (and it can't make up its mind about it being night or day).

Image Image

Oh, and Boris, can you add gravity for ponytails?

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Is there a freecam mode?
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Click any of my shots to go to my Flickr gallery. On each shot I usually mention what software I'm using, often including links. Such as this one. Beware of using CE because VAC, though. Also, no timestop, so it's not that useful for getting shots of action.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.