TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

Great shots everyone!

Three randoms... Sorry for the poor quality in them. Testing out LODBias and stuff. And the sword is the fantastic Heavenly She-Wolf sword http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53501/?.

CGI ENB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Insomnia wrote:Great shots everyone!

Three randoms... Sorry for the poor quality in them. Testing out LODBias and stuff.
you call those random shots and poor quality :o . They look fking epic bro.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@boris
they don't need a ban they both just need a bit of off time "suspension" to cool down their puberty feelings and if you make me a moderator i could do it for you :)
Last edited by CruNcher on 03 May 2014, 07:59, edited 1 time in total.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher wrote:@boris
they don't need a ban they both just need a bit of off time to cool down their puberty
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, don't drag me into this shit. It's between you and bf3rocks.

[quote="quote="CruNcher"]@boris
if you make me a moderator i could do it for you :)[/quote]

You as a moderator ? GTFO of here. You would abuse your power.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Can you ever say something without insulting somebody else charlie ? you and bf3rock really make Gamers bad looking and fulfill every cliche about them that's being spread in the Massmedia

Agressiv
Unontrolled
Sadistical (tendencies)
Ticking Amok Bombs

Last edited by CruNcher on 03 May 2014, 10:21, edited 4 times in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher wrote:Can you ever say something without insulting somebody else charlie you and bf3rock really make Gamers bad looking and fulfill every cliche about them that's being spread in the Massmedia
what are you talking about ? the drama is done and over with, stop bringing it back. You and Jaffin are the only people having issues on here, everyone else are getting along. Jaffin even call your character BUTT UGLY, and you didn't response to him as you do to us. Stop polluting this thread with your crying, so STFU and post some pictures.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

And btw your char looks bad ugly Artificial and im pretty sorry for your Girlfriend
Last edited by CruNcher on 03 May 2014, 08:48, edited 2 times in total.

Marty McFly wrote:I hate being off-topic...but VAMP, any chance to lay hands on your settings? They have the most real lighting I've ever seen and really really nice colors!

Its Project ENB cinematic version

And ELE - Interior Lighting + ELFX (using 0.1.7 older version because I don't like the later versions of ELFX)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher wrote:And btw your char looks bad ugly Artificial and im pretty sorry for your Girlfriend
Cool, not everyone have to like my character, since when Skyrim wasn't a FANTASY game. Bringing my girlfriend into this ? that was really mature. Shouldn't bring people love ones or family into the picture. You have just step out of line fucker.
Last edited by charlievoviii on 03 May 2014, 08:50, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I did because i care about you and your girlfriends relationship and i want you to think about it so that you can hold her
btw please ask your girlfriend what she thinks about Monica :)
Im surely not like bf3rock and compare your character with your girlfriend like he did with my Grandma ;)