TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

CruNcher wrote:I did because i care about you and your girlfriends relationship and i want you to think about it so that you can hold her
btw please ask your girlfriend what she thinks about Monica :)
Im surely not like bf3rock and compare your character with your girlfriend like he did with my Grandma ;)
OMG I really think something wrong in your head. WTF are you talking about my relationship?. I'm sure other members would chime in how crazy and fking stupid shit you are really posting right now. Nice editing over and over. Didn't think i would quote you fast enough did you ? Don't try to get yourself out of this with the sympathy BS. I don't think bf3rocks comparing your grandma. He was asking if that was your grandma, cause people make character of their daughters, GF, wives, etc. If he was to compare my character to my girlfriend cool with me, cause my GF think she's hot anyway. You must have as really tough life and low self esteem issue, taking everything out of proportion. To be honest I really don't think you're mentally stable. Once again I'm going to repeat myself, Jaffin call your character BUTT UGLY, so far no response from you like you did to me or bf3rocks. For me Specifically I didn't even start the drama. So I don't know why you keep on ranting your mouth to me. You need friends ? try GTFO of this forum into reality.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Pfusher and Jafin16 behaved and criticized it in context no personal insult no one of you both did that bf3rock outright attacked (and please your argument that he didn't attacked me directly is blush because you felt the same way that he did) and kepped on and you secretly hidden where riding on it and just commented some nonsense that you could have left the same way for yourself attacking right Jaffin16 and Me personally with it and that wasn't really necessary @ all to bring in, but you took that wave and keeped on it whenever possible and insulting everything you had a chance for like no tomorrow afterwards (heating everything indirectly).
You feel pretty strong and you clever no doubt but you should self reflect what you said to me maybe once more.
And that i changed it had a reason because i felt it could have sounded inappropriate to you and you wouldn't understand what i was meaning with it but seeing it maybe as a direct attack in the wording of it against your girlfriend and you did partially came up with that bringing in the my family thing and i wanted to avoid exactly that but it was to late, so i rather made it clear what i meant with it and your relationship and that's no bullshit @ all.

It still stays off time for both of you would be appropriate bf3rock would be nearer a ban than you are.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

hey guys, if its a spade, we'll call it a spade. what it is, then that would have to be it. But as Charlie pointed out, stop bring up this crap. its like fueling the fire. just give it a rest. everyone has their own opinions, if more than one said that looks like crap, then be it. something is wrong then. do not bring up our family members, thats really got nothing to with what's at hand. just FUCKING stop this bullshit, the both of you. it doesn't prove anything............ back to posting pictures ;)
Last edited by OhKay on 03 May 2014, 11:08, edited 1 time in total.

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

You got to be kidding me, are you guys still on about this argument in this thread that started yesterday?

Move it to the PM section already, as this is a thread to share pictures of edits done to the ENBSeries mod.

Experimenting with bloom shader, in no way meant to look fantastic by the way

Off, Skylighting and Cloudshadows had "off" values by the way;

On, Skylighting and Cloudshadows had "off" values by the way;

Seriously, I don't know why you are sooooooooo aggressive my dear charlievoviii .
Anyway, calm down guys and see my lovely Asian babies...
Boris this one for you, your highness. ;)

Other sweet babies with my Enb (including a male :lol: )

Abusing Soulwynd's highly customizable dof to hell.

Testing Skywind.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ-- wrote: Experimenting with bloom shader, in no way meant to look fantastic by the way
like what prod80 is playing with ? since Boris secretly/silently apply some coding to the v254 series recently without telling anyone. Found out from prod80 from Nexus. Anyway how's the experiment going, good or bad ?

abc75179778300 wrote:Seriously, I don't know why you are sooooooooo aggressive my dear charlievoviii .
Anyway, calm down guys and see my lovely Asian babies...
Boris this one for you, your highness. ;)
I wasn't aggressive until he started to bring love ones into the picture. when i open the thread and saw, my reaction was like Image, but lets move on, no reason to talk about it since that's what he wants, more attention. ;)
Nice tone to the pictures, me like it.

@WorshipTheSatan
Damn dude those are some nice pictures, the 2nd and last one especially.
Last edited by charlievoviii on 03 May 2014, 12:23, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Asgaard
thanks mate! your latest pics looks more natural... have you seen this yet??? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53401/?

Insomnia
thank you sir! your character is beauteeeful!! it made me readjust my new girl a bit :oops:

Charlie
that fkin' gif is hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

just slight adjustments... :D

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

OhKay wrote:Asgaard
thanks mate! your latest pics looks more natural... have you seen this yet??? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53401/?

Charlie
that fkin' gif is hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:
I like that ENB description. "THIS ENB DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT PERFORMANCE OR OPTIMIZATION! I'M DOING THIS MOD FOR THE GREAT VISUALS!" My two Titans doesn't give a shit either lol

Okie i have suggestion for you, that hair doesn't do your girl any justice. It looks like this Image, change hers hair out :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*